Reviews for Pure and Simple
Sarah chapter 21 . 9/23/2015
I know it has been 5 years, so it is p unlikely, but are you planning on updating this in the future? There aren't many good Envy/..well anyone, stories, so it would suck to see this one never updated or continued again. : O
Kelp-it-up chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
When I read that "Edward willbe in theis fanfic too" i thought for a second i was reading Twilight.
Kelp-it-up chapter 21 . 7/7/2015
5 years, no update. But i guess i understand, i can't think of a way to continue the story as it is right now unless you add pipsqueak.
Kelp-it-up chapter 18 . 7/7/2015
Sooo, when is pipsqueak entering?
Lady Brookelle chapter 21 . 8/26/2013
Urm... You haven't updated in like...2,3 years?
tefyhz chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
I am a new reader .. I love your story, and I want to read the continuation
mcfeast chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
EPIC! only way i can describe it :) envy is such a sexy motherfucker :3
a simple fan chapter 21 . 10/2/2012
please update again soon you've been gone more than 2 years and your fanfic is really good please update again soon
gabrielsangel23 chapter 21 . 9/25/2012
great story I dont know if you plan on continueing but you really should if you have a chance I really liked it so please update soon cant wait to read more :)
Shadow's Painting chapter 21 . 8/14/2012
Here's your review... and you haven't updated since 2010... :) See you next time.
xbreakingxpaintx chapter 21 . 6/25/2012
Please please continue with this! I know it's been a while since you last updated, but you should know that this story is extremely addicting! The Envy/Amber moments are awesome and I love your OC and and and ... please update!
Moose chapter 21 . 6/13/2012
PLEEEEAAASEE update soon! I'm addicted to this story! It's awesome! Please keep writing and updating!
a simple fan chapter 21 . 5/30/2012
hello i really love your story and while I dont write fanfiction its become a big hobby of mine to read them ( I have no life T_T) so i would really appreciate any updates ja ne
kid-kun chapter 21 . 5/23/2012
Jesus chriiiiiiiist

I love the way Ed's acting. I can't even express it it words, omg. From what I've seen so far, you're pretty good at writing suggestive things...hope that continues in the future ;)

Please continue, I'd love to see more!
Chewy chapter 21 . 4/6/2012
Absolutely LOVING this story (not to be excessively fan-girlish, but it's awesome!) so please continue writing! And I totally know what you mean about the stress of school. Writing can be a great place to vent...when it's not in place of an essay.

Anywho, please keep up the great writing! I'm really enjoying it!