Reviews for Home
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is a sad story but very well written, Good job.
Amethyst98 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I never got a chance to review this touching piece, but I just wanted to tell you ( what others have probably already said ) this is a beautiful Altair one shot. Keep writing 3
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow, this is quite possibly the most incredible piece I have read in years. Thank you so much for uploading this for us to read! Never stop writing!...(especially about dear Altair _)

fav
callalili chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I actually found your fanfiction account through deviantart, but, er, I'm signed in here so I'll leave a review here. This was a good piece! It was very evocative, which I liked.

I did think you could've been more clear about what was happening-I mean, he's coming back injured, but is he inside the fortress/castle looking out of a window ("He felt it reverberate through his body as he stared out the small window to behold the moon, framed perfectly, the starry vista all indigo and silver radiance.") or is he just walking through the gates or something, and he's not inside? (I'm assuming someone would have seen him once he stepped through a door, and he wouldn't be wandering around bleeding to death in that case.)

I loved your use of language. Your descriptions were excellent-interesting, and colorful without going overboard into purple (toeing the line at indigo maybe?). And I really, really loved the premise; the idea of Masyaf being more than just a pile of stones, the idea that is has a soul, is such a compelling and believable one. This is kind of a love story and I am always a sucker for those. :)

So! In conclusion: congrats once again for a fic well written.
LoneWolfWarrior chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This was a truly lovely and touching piece. All the beauty, reverence, and love emanating from Altaïr for his home brought tears to my eyes.
Tyleet85 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I have been thinking of writing a AC "death fic" for some time now, but I just simply never found a good enough plotbunny for one. You beat me to it, and damn am I glad for that! XD This is much better than anything I could have come up with. Short, but powerful to its point. Very good job!