Reviews for Lorelai and Other Aquatic Mammals
DrNikiReid chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
aw. lovely story :)
A Black Queen chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I'm not really Prentiss fan, but this is great.

I love Hotch/Prentiss interaction here :)

Love it!
Ash chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I am not in any way form or fashion an HP shipper but that was some damn good writing. Drunk Emily is love.

If you write more I promise to be you best friend for life. ;)
Charlie Alice chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
oh, very good all round, wouldnt mind seeing it turn into either a multichap or have a sequel

-CA
A-zla chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Great story! I love the Hotch/Prentiss friendship, and you portray them well. I can't really see them as a couple, but I love the friendship.
Eleonor chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
great very charming.
SetV chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Wow, I very much love this story, it was sweet and funny. Emily is my favorite character and as much I am fine with no romance on the show, in the world of fanfic Hotch and Prentiss would make an incredible hot couple so here is hoping for more from you;-)
Reidluver chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aw, that's so sweet! :) There is just so much to say about this that I don't know where to begin. I guess I must first thank you for not having it be some love interest thing, because that's pretty much all that anyone writes about on here. I don't like the thought of anyone on the team having a love interest, and hope that it stays that way. They are a family, and that's all they need to be.

The note and the food from Hotch is just so sweet and really shows you the tender side of him. I feel so bad for all he's been through, and wonder when his breakdown is coming. He's going to have one-he has to! Gideon left him the whole team, Elle became a murderer, he had to see his team get hurt (many by reasons that led him to believe it was all his fault), and his wife left him! I can't believe Haley did that, and don't like her much anymore. Yeah, I understand that you want your husband there more and stuff, but if your child was at the mercy of a serial killer-woudln't you want the best of the best on the case?
Dani347 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Bessie Mae over at TWoP, here. Enjoyed the story. It's true, Hotch would have a double standard where he worried about others coming back to work too soon after a trauma, when he did the same thing and worse. I like the idea that it wasn't that Prentiss drank a lot, just that she can't hold her tequila. And, that she assured him that she's not Elle. And, thanks for working in the insomnia even while keeping to the generally light mood Hotch was in these past episodes.

And, of course, that incident with a karaoke bar and scotch is *very* intriguing.

Prentiss is also right about foreign slang. It just works so well (All I really know is "bloody")
SailFullOfGold chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh cute story! I like the Hotch/Prentiss interaction; the note was a nice touch. More to come?
Arcadya chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This was absolutely freaking gorgeous.

I loved it.

But you know what, I'd like to know what Hotch was thinking all this time...just a thought PLUS I may be inclined to give you cookies or other goodness packed foodstuffs if you can do it :)

Arc
1733219 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh my God. How utterly perfect! Please tell me there are other stories that you have written!

Best line:

"In fact…if you ask David Rossi the right questions, I’m sure he could tell you quite a story involving a newly minted SSA, some 50-year old Scotch, and a karaoke bar in Oklahoma City. “
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This was so cute and special. I could just see those two having many a night by a pool. I just love them together. It was so sweet of him to bring her donuts and coffee and to call her Lorelai. Love it.
ValleyGirlMeg chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Nice story. I was hoping someone would write a story about what led to Em's hangover...and the fact that it was H/P (if only by squinting) made it even better!
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Cute! aw i loved it really good job!