Reviews for Reunions
magdilen chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Nice job! I would love to see more of this.
theLadyCheshire chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Well done! I enjoyed Leo's contribution to the battle.
Zelgadis55 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Another very enjoyable fic. I have thoroughly enjoyed your TMNT fics and the 2 crossovers with Transformers.

I would say the only part I didn't enjoy was the fact that it was movie Bumblebee instead of series 'Bee but I do understand why you did that and I still enjoyed regardless.

The way you brought both sets of characters together was great, you made it very plausible and even though it has been a long time since I last saw Transformers gen 1, everyone felt in character. The ride on this particular story may have been (relatively) short but it was paced very well and anything more would probably have dragged it out.

TreesoftheWild chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Would love for you to continue!
Katea-Nui chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Is there more of this?! I hope so! It's so good and I LOVED 'Unlikely Partners'!
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Please make another story like this! It's really good!
Tamaki's Haruchan chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
You going to make another sequel or more chapters. Would love to see how things go between the autobots, decepticons, and the turtles. Could i possibly borrow your idea for a roleplay forum.
Technophobia678 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
ANY chance you could update this again? I just found it and it's AWESOME!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
D.D. Natanya chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I thank jou very much for dis story, it was two of my favorite things combined!
Desiree1717 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Your stories are wonderful. It makes me sad that more aren't finished.
littlebunny12 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
please please please please please ice cream sundae with cherry on top PLEASE update. Q.Q
annea101 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
please please update
Motherofthehorde chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
I 'loved this . You did a good job with the charters, (sorry aabout my spelling) and the story line was well written and well paced.

Thank you for writing it.

annea101 chapter 3 . 2/10/2011