Reviews for Prelude of the new dawn
Alice Swan Gardner chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Well, first of all, I would like to say that I'm Brazilian, still practicing my English.
Well,... At first, I thought that I wouldn't find words to say how much I loved your story.
I loved your story. It's not a cliche, it isn't boring. It's perfect. I did made me believe that Mac and Stella were together in the show, for a it did.
I'm a hard person. I'm hard to like something. But your story is fascinating. It does involves the people.
I loved every single detail of it.
Trust me, I don't say it to anyone, ask my friends.
Well, I really loved your story. That's is my opinion as writer, as a fan of fanfictions, as SMac fan, as CSI fan, as pervert for SMac sex and all.
I loved the way all the characters were natural on the fanfic.
Your story is perfect. Hope someday I can write that way.
Loved it.
Perfect job.
Sorry my bad English.
Oliya chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
I luved your story it was perfect sorry I didn't review on previous pages just wanted to quickly read the story and see what happens I was up until 3 to finish your story just couldn't put it down .wish u all the luck in the world xoxoxo
aurorawinter chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
Wow, super intense! You successfully captured my attention in every chapter. Each is getting more and more intense, great job putting the climax on the last chapter with them finally get together. Very well written with lots of catch phrase. You describe Mac and Stella so deep, I really love that. Both are strong but at the same time vulnerable to each other. Well done, keep up you great great work.

By the way, which one is the sequel?
ccs chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
I LOVE this story! Great job.
napafun chapter 9 . 7/2/2009
wow!

very good story!
TexannaRose chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
love it!
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
so glad i got myself caught up with this story. great ending, can't wait for the sequel!
cmaddict chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
Sorry I haven't managed to review until now, but I've been keeping up with this story, and I gotta say... absolutely brilliant. Your characterization was wonderful, the plot was wonderful and the ending... superb! Well done.
sweetescapee chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
This was SO brilliant. I've read it all the way through a few times now, to really understand it, and to be honest I had no idea how you were going to keep it in style and manage to make the ending satisfying, but you really did! Hope to see more like this soon [:
lily moonlight chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
Thank you very much for your note, that's lovely of you to say; but I have to say thank you for sharing the story with me and trusting me to read through and comment. I appreciate that :) Of course this chapter did not disappoint, not at all! It was the best finish. I think it fitted perfectly to finish with the dawn of a new day and of a new relationship, that was where the story had been leading. The darkness, and the angst, had to be worked through before the characters reached this point. It's hard to say goodbye to a story sometimes, but i'm glad to have reached the end, because I was drawn on to the end, and it was a more than satisfying conclusion. It's been dark, but that makes the ending even better. I loved this chapter, possibly my favourite so far. You wrote it incredibly well. Mac was excellent with the rage he demonstrates towards Dean, who I was glad to see an end of. you wrote Stella so well too, as she responds to Mac and lets him love her. That was an incredible scene, as Mac enters the apartment and stands there wet with blood on his knuckles and his chest heaving. Whew, it quite took my breath away! But I loved the intensity with which you wrote this, the sensuality and the passion. It was brilliant. So many beatiful phrases, I have to pick just a few, 'The lightening owned the sky for a brief moment, a second long flash on the walls. The rest of clothes were shattered, along with all barriers, on the floor.' And this too, 'His other hand graced the side of her face as his other hand found her slender waist line.' i loved too the images of the tide and the storms and darkness, and how it washes away, and they find love and tenderness and then the sunlight comes after the rain. The ending was wonderful, and i'm very excited about a sequel - which I also hope will have a happy ending. Angst is fine, if they can come out through the other side :D Fantastic story!
suallenparker chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
A very angsty heartbreaking story

Well written, intense and touching.

Thanks for sharing
Steeldust-01 chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
*sigh*

Why is it, that all good things must come to an end?

I'm so in love with this story! I received an email on

my cell phone that you posted the last chapter of this story

and today was just a horrible long day.

But finally I was at home and what can I say?

This last chapter is perfect. I am SO looking forward to

a sequel. Thank you for this perfect emotional rollercoaster!
xXBoulevard-of-Broken-DreamsXx chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
I loved your story. Nice job:) if there is a sequel great! Can't wait to read more:)
joannahobbit chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
wow. this is so good. i love the repeated line "enough wasn't the same as it was before". i can't wait to see what else you have!
Mynerva24 chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
The calm after the storm is so overwhelming! The tender moment in the morning is so sweet! , Can't believe it's the end already. Great job!