Reviews for Once Miracle, Twice Fate
RukiYuki chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Hahaha.. Hoooooooot
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Beautiful! One of the best IchiRuki stories ever! Its too good and magical. Thank you for writing such great story. I loved what Bayakuya said, it was chocolate that spoiled her. Awesome.
Jade Rojo chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
ADORABLE !

I also adore Byakuya... How loving and caring was in this fic...
Atikah14DC chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
Their relatonship really can be related to miracle and fate _
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
Byakuya was right to get Ichigo away from Rukia the moment he saw them together... xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Byakuya is so cute.. xD

I imagine this would have been his normal big brother type of doting if he wasn't scarred over Hisana's death.

Don't tell me she killed Aizen! He hasn't done anything.. yet... xD
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
Ohmigod What a cute ending. No chocolate for rukia
:( so sad
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I'm sad that he's going to have to go, but at the same time its for the best. I hope she doesnt get pregnant from this.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Oh dear. She has to tread very carefully right now. This could blow up in her face if she doesn't walk on little cat feet. Super cool though
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I have never read a story with a similar premise. I'm super excited because it looks really cool. I'm glad to see that Rukia isnt a shrinking violet, and is participating in battle. Yay!
FY chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Awww this is so cute w
mi-vida-mi-cielo chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
aww :( it was so short, but to the point ! I really liked this story. I see your mature content just keeps getting better and better. May I suggest or request more? (hehehe), like I have mentioned ; I enjoy your narrative, your writing skills are excellent . your "lemons" are eloquent ,beautiful, and sophisticated. I am so looking forward to more M rated story by you featuring my favorite anime couple or otp ship IchiRuki. Now I cant wait for more free time, to read your other stories. thanks again, take care and the best to you always.
mi-vida-mi-cielo chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Agh I hooked again , :D I'm intrigued .
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
XD the end is so funny hey so is like 1 is miracle, 2 is fate, 3 is destine.
MugetsuIchigo chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
ROFL Chocolate! Hmm...now I kinda crave chocolate with strawberry! Awesome fic!