Reviews for Bed Bugs?
niknakks chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
i dont noe if i said this already but u did an AWSOME JOB!

and props to BlackBelt i 3 Callie/Hiei

]]
kitsunegirl96 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
yay! i luvs it!

~Kgirl~
Angel of Randomosity chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Holy ! that was probably the most awesomest Hibari-death-scene i've ever seen-uh, .well u get my point.

how completely ironic though for Callie to NOT get in trouble for that though,huh. Awsesome!-
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
WOOT WOOT! HIBARI IS DEAD! Yay! I wrote one of these my self but yours is better, just cause Hibari dies a slow and painful death. And to think, all this could have been avoided if that damn bug had been squashed -sigh- oh well!

LATER!

Lub,

Shiori-chan
kusowatashiainingen chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
OMG! this is pure genius my immeasureably gore detailing friend! It reminds me of Vicky from the fairly odd parents, what with the evil butt bug. XP only it was an evil possessive fangirl butt bug! and now, she has performed an evil, bloodcurttling task that has even hiei immersed in pride and respect for her. yay! i luvs the (no longer) pure and innocent texan. thank u for givin me more reason to luv her. (like the girls do, not like hiei does obviously. i want to squeeze her for her cute and clutzy innocence)
BlackBelt chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh yay! *w* sorry it took me so long to review-I guess it takes a while for a new story to be placed up. lol XD

Wasn't that Evil Butt Bug from Fairy Odd Parents? BRILLIANT!

Callie being evil...Callie being possessive...Callie murdering a person...wow, that was very scary. I could never imagine that happening XD Wow...VERY out of her character even with the bug... That is just frightening...U Dunno if she would ever do this...but it was almost funny XD

And Hiei loved her for it! XD Wow...aww she will get an ice-cream sundea!

This was really funny, scary, grusome, original, and masterfully written! It was really good! Thank you SO much for writing this! It means a lot. ;w; You are so-so-so-SO kind! Thank you! XD Hahaha! Callie Murdering! Butt-Bugs! Innocent Hibari! Hehehehe! XD It was so funny at how...it all was! Oh, that was good...