Reviews for Again and Always
smut1956 chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
Even though the trauma is terrible, you keep Stella strong and I like that. She doesn't come off as a victim even though she's been raped, hope that makes sense. Nice red herring with Flack in all this.

Thanks for sharing.

T.
Queen Em chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
That was such a beautiful image at the end. I loved how you had Mac breaking down because Stella means so much to him. The bit with the voicemail was really touching. A brilliant story which I've enjoyed very much. x
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
omg, i love the smacked! it was a great ending!
BAUMember chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
aww loved this was so cute hope you do more smacked love them
CharWolfe chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
love it updte soon
Mynerva24 chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Aw... this is a very sweet ending! Worth d waiting... My fav part's when Stella make Mac listen to his message left years ago, and tell him that it's the voice she heard whenever she has hard times. Great idea!

Looking forward for ur next story (_)
lily moonlight chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
Good chapter! Glad to see you updated this story and finished it. Poor Mac and Stella, both have been through a hard time, but something good has come out of it. I like how you wrote Mac wanting to care for and protect, and how Stella is trong enough to allow him this, and to know that she can get through this.
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
wow, what a tutti frutti cake! update soon!
lily moonlight chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
Very good, very intense chapter. I will catch up with your other updates soon. I liked how you wrote both Angell and Mac particularly in this, and I'm really glad Flack has been proved in the clear - there's no way he would surely have asked his friend. A very twisty story between Erin and the super of the building. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
CharWolfe chapter 4 . 12/14/2008

awesome job ;)
St4rbucksQueen chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
Wow - thats really good!
Queen Em chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
Ooh, interesting. It was a touching moment between Stella and Mac, I hope he continues to look after her. I'm intruiged by the whole Flack issue, I'm looking forward to when you bring it all togehter. Uh Oh, Franke's brother, it;s not looking good for Stella and co. Looking forward to more x
BAUMember chapter 3 . 12/4/2008
OHH VERY TENSE LOVE THIS SORRY HAVENT REVIWED LAST CHAP BEEN BUSY LOVED THEM BOTH CANT WIAT FOR MORE
BlueEyedAuthor chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
ooh, good twist! update soon!