Reviews for S1 Episode 11: The Angel's Eye
EchoSerenade chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
I have become completely addicted to this series. Can't stop reading it even though I know I should be studying for midterms. There ARE two things depressing me, though.

One: The last published work was in 2010!

Two: I really want to see some Ashley/Doctor romance :)

Please update your S2 E1 soon! 3
Seiya's Star chapter 14 . 7/9/2009
Oh this was really quite good! Gives me sad goosebumps with that "look" that is in Ashley's eyes and all that! Well done and written! Really, quite well done!
timano chapter 14 . 2/3/2009
I've been reading your stories from your first one on, even if I come to them all well after they're written (because I'm reading the Doctor Who stories on from earliest to latest). This one is the best yet!

At least 10 out of 10 stars!
teddybowties chapter 14 . 11/29/2008
Hell yeah. Zombies rock.
teddybowties chapter 13 . 11/29/2008
Oh...someone has thermophobia.
teddybowties chapter 12 . 11/29/2008
Oh. They won't like him when he's angry. We will though.
Callophilia chapter 14 . 11/27/2008
omg is ashley turning evil? and zombies yay! The tanks that big zombie thats all muscles, its called the tank cause it can take lots of damage without dieing and it can deal a lot too but its slow moving, like a tank :D havent heard of world war Z i'll have to look for it. is it like the zombie survival guide?
hi chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
yay extra story! Big fan keep on!
Gracie O'Malley chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
Ohh, what a dramatic end! I wasn't really expecting that.

Awesome, as usual. I cannot wait to see the Zombie story, hehe! :D
bluedragon1836 chapter 14 . 11/26/2008
i love this series.
bluedragon1836 chapter 8 . 11/26/2008
i'm so jealous! I want to see that guy!
Callophilia chapter 11 . 11/24/2008
brilliant! brilliant brilliant brilliant! i've been waiting for that to happen for ages! woo!
teddybowties chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
Gracie O'Malley chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
The Doctor always has a plan, doesn't he? Well, more than just A plan, probably many plans.

Go Ashley, saving stupid Rynian and all - I would have been tempted to just let him die, personally.

Update son, I wanna know how they make it out and what happens to those Verschlings! :)
Gracie O'Malley chapter 10 . 11/21/2008
I could've sworn I'd reviewed this. Weird...

NO! I was so sure the Doctor would figure out a way to save them all. Stupid people, not listening to him like that. What a horrible horrible way to die...seriously. Yuck.

That cliffhanger is just wrong. Update soon! Please :D