Reviews for The Sun
Hinate chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
CC x Lelouch Forever...
It took me some time to read this... Coz it has a bit too much feelings for me to handle it was actually a bit too good
I LovE IT ... It made me cry not once but many times... in many parts...
They were soo good Lelouch x CC but for Nunnally ka its really awesome
You're really best ...
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
You, my friend, are a true artist.

This whole series was beautiful. Your writing was flawless and natural and drew many emotions out of me with each piece. The ending especially, was wonderful. Wish they actually ended it that way in the anime.

Oh well... that's what fanfic is for:)

Lelouch was a little bit OOC... but it only added to the heartfelt emotions he truly felt for Nunally.

And in all seriousness, you are the best Code Geass writer out there.

Thanks for all your wonderful stories!
Lenkish chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I know this is a fairly old story, but I just have to say this along with the rest in the snippets of three series you made was just absolutely fantastic. It was tragic, heartwarming, depressing and uplifting all at the same time. Admittedly most introspective pieces focusing around the conclusion of Zero Requiem hit the right spots with me, yet this one was especially potent. Just want to say this is great work!
kumi-chan chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
the story is really nice :D didn't regret reading it. keep it up ! ganbatte :)
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That was how i want it to be!

omg, how wish the real ending was like this.

the real one was too sad!

how could they!

whatever, ill just keep reading and dreaming.
jfhakfsjh chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I like it! who! i should be doing homework but your fics are too good for me to leave them alone. thanks for sharing.
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
this can't stop reading your stories!

lovely job!

Happy New Years!
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
"I guess that's what the plan is all about."

"For the sun to be so glaring bright?"

"No, for you to get a nice tan."

LOL!
Velshard chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
'sniff' Beautiful, just beautiful. I have to say though you have a real knack for these sappy tear jerkers.
Vash111 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This series is the best.

Though Jeremia barking out orders from among rebels looks a bit strange )
Marocco-M chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
oh... such a nice story. I like your srories about those three, but this one my favorite, I think.

Thank you very much for this beautiful story!))
anon chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
the stories about the Zero Requiem are always so touching and sad. this is not an exception, so sad...

This is not the last one in the series is it? i hope not cause i would like to see much more of these oneshots.
Spiral01 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
A nice entry overall that deals with how Lelouch acted to them all in order to fufill the plan. I admit I was a little confused with the bit after the execution for some reason since I was unsure what Nunnally was supposed to enjoy out of all that.

And I am glad to see you went with more positive look at the ending rather than the depressing one.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I had to stop a couple of time because it was that sad.