Reviews for Life After Death and Everything Else
Guest chapter 32 . 7/28/2014
why did you have to wright the sequel ? you could have ended this in the first part by Ginny and Draco ending up together.
kristalee.keeling chapter 32 . 9/6/2012
MEH... CLIFFFY... I just read both ofyour stories - Drift and this one and cannot wait to see what happens. This is so horrible.I hate cliffies but its such a good action storie...
Adele Bradford chapter 32 . 12/16/2011
I've just re-read Drift and this story, hoping you might update! Please do! I really love your stories, they're absolutely brilliant!
Lote22 chapter 32 . 11/21/2011
Omg you have to finish this story! I've never been this invested in a story before and it's driving me insane to not know how it ends. For the sake of your fans - all of us who have fallen completely in love with your characters and desperately want to know how their lives turn out, you MUST finish. I've never begged before, but I am for this! Please finish!

This is by far one of the best written, most intense, unique, incredible series and you owe it to your fans and your characters to finish!
MariaMe chapter 32 . 10/2/2011
hullo! i love this story and i loved Drift.. hope you keep writting :P
dll10 chapter 32 . 8/22/2011
please, please, please finish this story! I'm desperate to know what happens next!
kwilliams chapter 32 . 8/5/2011
So I just finished reading "Drift" a few days ago and I completely fell in love with the story. So I figured I'd click on the link to your FF homepage and see what other sort of work you had posted and I noticed you had started a sequel.

Under ordinary circumstances I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE to read continuous chapter stories that have yet to be completed. But I just couldn't help myself after reading "Drift" and seeing that you already had written 32 chapters for "Life After Death and Everything Else".

If I'm being honest, I had a tiny hope in my heart that the story really was finished and you just hadn't marked it as such. After all, "Drift" was completed after 32 chapters. Alas, no such luck. And your author's note at the bottom of this last chapter makes it seem as if the next chapter (or more) have already been completed.

I can only hope that you will finish this story some day. With any luck it will be sooner, rather than later.
tamara72 chapter 31 . 2/26/2011
Update, please!
Keladrion chapter 32 . 2/26/2011
YOU CAN'T FRICKING END IT THERE! AND THEN SOME PERSON WHO HAS READ DRIFT COMES ALONG AND THEY'RE LIKE GOD IT'S NOT FINISHED AND THEY GET TO THE NED OF THE CHAPTER AND ITS LIKE A CLIFFHANGER AND THEY'RE ON THE EDGE OF THERE SEATS THEN THEY REALISE ITS THE LAST CHAPTER AND REMEMBER THAT THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED WAS LAST YEAR! IT'S TOURHCER

On a lighter note I really love this, I Drift was the best in hogwarts fic I ever read and this is up there with my favourite post Hogwarts fics. It's just written brilliantly and has a wonderful (if not slightly depressing) storyline and I love everyone's relationships. Your Draco (because everyone writes him differently, even if there's only a tiny difference) is my favourite Draco ever, he is the best one I have read seriously, I just love him he could do well with being a bit less cruel tho, lol not with all the killing, but just towards Gin and Reilly and shiz. But that would be if this were a different story, which its not, and he is amazing, especial for what you have him doing ] I can see why Ginny fell in love with him.

So I pretty much love how you portray everyone in this, I mean everyone, my favourites are Blaize and the lot, and Draco and Snape, come to think of it all the slytherins basically. I love all of Snapes lines, they rock. Anyways this is amazing, wish it didn't end here. You're Draco's frame of mind has helped me out loads with something as well by the way. A character I am writing, the main for my book... is a psychopathic assassin that kills many people ]

Anyways I love this so much

Josi
MomoCGLW chapter 32 . 1/23/2011
Nearing a year since the last update-i know, I know, you hate when ppl prompt you to update more quickly-I'm nervous you won't finish this. Personally, with your writing skills, I honestly believe you could figure out a way that is non OOC Draco to keep him alive. However, if he must die this story honestly is much too depressing... (insert whiny baby cry)... but I love it nonetheless. I really hope you keep Draco around because Ginny has already gone through hell and back, and I think she deserves some semblance of 'good.' I really hope you'll contemplate it! Love your writing and ability to actually craft a real story that is believable!

-Admirer
Miss-Talkative chapter 32 . 9/3/2010
Btw how many more chapters till the end? Please don't kill of Draco he can't leave ginny twice! I don't kind if u kill of Jason tho! Lol update soon! Xx
Miss-Talkative chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh my days what an amazing writer you are...ice just recently logged back into the site and always been d/g fan and your Drift was the first one I read I couldn't stop Reading it the development of the characters pure genious I've read both of the titles in last two days and you left me craving for a new chapter! The many twist and turns of the story have keept me on my toes please do update soon! Xx p.s I love the pairing of B/L!
What Fools These Mortals Be chapter 32 . 7/11/2010
This is an amazing story! Seriously I've never loved a Draco fic so much. I thought about reviewing for every chapter but decided on the end it would be kind of pointless since they were written for ever ago. I wish I had gotten around to reading this story when it first got published. I can't wait to read more. I almost wonder if you'll somehow let Draco survive the spell he casts. Like he lives because he did it out of love or something dumbledore would say. But that probably won't happen... You do have a twisted way of writing but in a really good way! Update when you can :)
What Fools These Mortals Be chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
An amazing start! I can't wait to read more! I'll probably finish what you have writen in like two days but I'll review more than I did in Drift. Your story deserves it :]