Reviews for Personally, I'd Rather Lick Sand
EvelynRo chapter 1 . 1/24
While definitely not of the calibre of "Sparks Fly, Tires Skid" or even "You, Me and the Bourgeois" this was an entertaining read. Definitely some LOL moments. Upon forward to reading any future works and if you are posting or publishing elsewhere please advise.
chelszy chapter 27 . 1/6
That was a really fun read! Great job! I like how you took out the instances within the original book that were unrealistic in the current cultural setting, and replaced them with something out of normal lives for most people. Elizabeth is such a character XD
A Fan chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I just want to let you know that your writing is soooo good. I'm honestly left speechless, I rarely come across literature/writing that makes me laugh out loud and you manage to do that so kudos - not like I'm some sort of critic or anything. But congrats you are hilarious.
Aliceoflegend chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
I love this story. a ridiculous amount actually - I want to be friends with Lizzy. Or be lizzy. Or be darcy's girlfriend. I'm not fussy. You should go off and do a sequel or something - i'll bet they have some pretty dang fantastic escapades together.
mariemermaids chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
My keyboard is broken and tying is hard but I just had to review. I love it and I cannot imagine why anyone would want to call this story annoying ( i just read your author's note hehe). I adore Lizzy. And Darcy looks so harassed. He dessrves to be. :) Am going to see this story to the end. I may not be able to review much but I really really would like all the chapters. I think.
maphie chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
Kool!
maphie chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
Awws. This part always turns me into goo.
maphie chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Finally, Lizzy is being objective.
maphie chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
Huh. Canon Lizzy is not as belligerent as this one. I almost feel bad for Darcy.
KylieKyotie chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
Love, love, loved this! Another day, another binge read. I was so absorbed, I had to keep going - one chapter after another in one session hours of enjoyment. Thanks!
KylieKyotie chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
I'm hooked! Just started this story and will likely binge read to it's conclusion...love the writing and especially the perfectly snarky Lizzie. This will be a fun read : )
Adachi-San chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
It feels great. It feels right.
I haven't read something like that for ages.
So fresh, and smart and Obviously funny and well written. Even saying that I'm not even approching reality.

Please take all my love and marry me.
floating on clouds above chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
Lovely & Amazing story! I enjoyed this so much! :)
floating on clouds above chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
I couldn't get enough of this!
floating on clouds above chapter 25 . 8/20/2014
Yesssss! I'm still sensing that something might happen.
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »