Reviews for Personally, I'd Rather Lick Sand
Asha chapter 27 . 4/2
Great story! The best modern retelling of Pride and Prejudice I've ever read. THANKS FOR WRITING!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 27 . 2/28
I really liked this story. It was cute, fun and quirky!
Tatertotrocks chapter 27 . 2/17
Freakin 4:40 am when I finished. Ya happy?
Healingsmiles chapter 3 . 1/26
Gah! Georgy is from NC now I can hear her with my accent :)
Mimi chapter 27 . 1/25
Loved this - everything about it was brilliant! When I reached the epilogue I wished there was more. Ever think of writing a sequel?
Moonprincess92 chapter 27 . 1/17
So read this too, and it's just as amazing. I absolutely love your style of writing and this snarky-Lizzy you've got going on, but I also loved that when you wrote 'Sparks Fly, Tires Skid' it wasn't exactly the same. Like in this version, her father had a heart attack that drove Lizzy away from Pemberly, instead of Lydia. Man, when he had that 'anxiety attack' I screamed that something bad would happen, but I totally forgot about it in the midst of all the Darcy-ness that it came as a complete shock. And I loved how Darcy and Lizzy stayed the same throughout this story. Even when Lizzy no longer hated him, they still that their witty banter going on, which is what made me love this story so much. I also loved how Georgy was their flatmate before actually meeting Will and Charlie. Little things like that, that made this story stand out as original for me.
Absolutely wonderful and I loved it, clearly. :D
Guest chapter 27 . 12/19/2013
This was a fantastic modern retelling of P&P! I was laughing and smirking at my phone the entire time I read this... Which took less than a day to do. Could not put this down. You really captured the characters in a REALISTIC way, which is refreshing to read after all the idealistic modern fics I've read. The characters felt real to me, not at all sugar coated. Going to check out your other fics now. :)
rosie.shishi chapter 27 . 11/6/2013
Omg I love this story so bloody much hhahaha so funny wish there was a part two showing the future mrs darcy :P xoxo
guest chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
Just found this story and I'm glad that I did. This is probably one of the best modernizations I have ever read! :) Thank you for sharing!
Sadlynotred chapter 27 . 10/23/2013
I love your characters. I love their interaction. I love the references. I really do love this story! It's funny and witty and warm. And I loved that you didn't just took the original and set it on the 21st century. You mold it and made it your own, while remaining truth to the original core. And I adored Rich! Hilarious! Thanks so much for sharing.
Jay chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
Ok, I wasn't going to comment (It's not what I do. Like, ever) but then I saw the Boo Radley reference, and I just knew I had to. Do you how many times I've made that reference with blank stares as my only reply? You are officially my new favourite person
MayaLala chapter 20 . 10/14/2013
Holy shit...great tension!
MayaLala chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
Hard chapter to write. So well done!
MayaLala chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
So much fun to read. I've read all of your P&P stories and I seriously love your Elizabeth Bennet. You truly truly get her.
MayaLala chapter 2 . 10/14/2013