Reviews for Personally, I'd Rather Lick Sand
irislim chapter 27 . 12h
What a sweet and wonderful story this is! I am privileged to read your work!
wanderlustforthefond chapter 16 . 6/12
im in so deep with this fic honestly. its making me want to re read and rewatch pride and prejudice for the billionth time. my boyfriend is probably sock of me gushing over your chapters
Ok so. I read your pride and prejudice fanfic and I absolutely loved it. I didn't take the time to comment every chapter (I'm sorry!) I was so impatient to read what's next! Your story was so great, it made me think of the Lizzie bennet diaries but it is really different at the same time.
I love your depiction of Will and Lizzie, the building up of their story and the way you developed their thoughts is on point.
Kudos to you :)
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 27 . 4/27
Awww! That was sweet! but i actually loved "Sparks fly,tires skid" better. but this one was greats too.
bravo.
I'm.Lizzy.Bennet chapter 18 . 4/27
i really loved this chapter. because the proposal of darcy has good difference with other fanfictions. it was great, how lizzy understood what he did to charles, then... Laughed! it was great, again i say.
Wonderful modern Adaption! Really enjoyed it!
KariSue chapter 2 . 4/8
I've just started this story after reading 3 of your other works. I have to say that I am floored and amazed by your talent as a writer, especially as you are still in school.? I realize these were written several years ago, and I can't imagine where you are now in your field, but I can believe that you are destined to do well. Kudos!
Chickenslovebone chapter 27 . 12/28/2016
great story. I've read two of our in the last two days and now I have to go troll for more
ThereWillOnlyEverBeOneMe chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
Another great story of yours! Well done!
ToMyMuse chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
Loved this story! Just brilliant. Thank you!
purplepam chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
Damn. I blame you,y'know. I have college tomorrow and a buttload of assignments to complete and also a fucking test that decides my internal marks and yet, I couldn't put down this fic. Today was full of me dodging my parents' increasingly suspicious looks and reading this on my phone beneath my books. It's like you bring out the procrastinator in me. That's romantic.I should totally put that on a card. Anyway,amazingly written story and I can't wait to read the rest of your P&P fanfics. What can I say? I'm a convert! To the P&P fandom.
Jeannetic chapter 27 . 8/28/2016
This is such an amazing fic! I love your modern Au fics so much.
The Wishing Well chapter 27 . 8/26/2016
I absolutely loved reading this! The style of writing is entertaining and it was paced really well, and it brought back strong memories of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, so it made me very happy. Thanks for sharing :)
LOPE chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
She hid in a closet, brilliant! That was a good laugh :)
LMFG chapter 27 . 7/7/2016