Reviews for Personally, I'd Rather Lick Sand
Lisa Cooper chapter 2 . 7/22
It was interesting how the Darcys got into the Bennets' lives. I did not see that one coming in "I'd Rather Lick Sand". The title does seem to make some sense now.
Pfachgirl chapter 27 . 5/17
Really great story! Thanks so much!
gloriannys.baez1 chapter 27 . 5/16
There are not enough words to thanks you and to describe how wonderfully different is your fanfiction. I loved the plot, the characters construction and the kisses,!

Oh kisses
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 4/29
Love her sarcastic wit.
Motherof8 chapter 7 . 4/28
What an hysterically funny chapter.
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 4/28
Good story
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 4/28
Yay for lizzy
Hithaerel chapter 27 . 4/16
I'm super happy that I read this, thank you so much for writing it.
Lots of love.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 27 . 4/3
Cute! I enjoyed it! Great work :)
EvelynRo chapter 1 . 1/24
While definitely not of the calibre of "Sparks Fly, Tires Skid" or even "You, Me and the Bourgeois" this was an entertaining read. Definitely some LOL moments. Upon forward to reading any future works and if you are posting or publishing elsewhere please advise.
chelszy chapter 27 . 1/6
That was a really fun read! Great job! I like how you took out the instances within the original book that were unrealistic in the current cultural setting, and replaced them with something out of normal lives for most people. Elizabeth is such a character XD
A Fan chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I just want to let you know that your writing is soooo good. I'm honestly left speechless, I rarely come across literature/writing that makes me laugh out loud and you manage to do that so kudos - not like I'm some sort of critic or anything. But congrats you are hilarious.
Aliceoflegend chapter 27 . 12/10/2014
I love this story. a ridiculous amount actually - I want to be friends with Lizzy. Or be lizzy. Or be darcy's girlfriend. I'm not fussy. You should go off and do a sequel or something - i'll bet they have some pretty dang fantastic escapades together.
mariemermaids chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
My keyboard is broken and tying is hard but I just had to review. I love it and I cannot imagine why anyone would want to call this story annoying ( i just read your author's note hehe). I adore Lizzy. And Darcy looks so harassed. He dessrves to be. :) Am going to see this story to the end. I may not be able to review much but I really really would like all the chapters. I think.
maphie chapter 27 . 10/8/2014