Reviews for Personally, I'd Rather Lick Sand
purplepam chapter 27 . 9/19
Damn. I blame you,y'know. I have college tomorrow and a buttload of assignments to complete and also a fucking test that decides my internal marks and yet, I couldn't put down this fic. Today was full of me dodging my parents' increasingly suspicious looks and reading this on my phone beneath my books. It's like you bring out the procrastinator in me. That's romantic.I should totally put that on a card. Anyway,amazingly written story and I can't wait to read the rest of your P&P fanfics. What can I say? I'm a convert! To the P&P fandom.
Jeannetic chapter 27 . 8/28
This is such an amazing fic! I love your modern Au fics so much.
The Wishing Well chapter 27 . 8/26
I absolutely loved reading this! The style of writing is entertaining and it was paced really well, and it brought back strong memories of the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, so it made me very happy. Thanks for sharing :)
LOPE chapter 20 . 8/10
She hid in a closet, brilliant! That was a good laugh :)
LMFG chapter 27 . 7/7
Thanks for sharing :)
in-love-less chapter 17 . 6/16
The way Lizzie tackled the confession almost topped the original, great job!
in-love-less chapter 26 . 5/17
I love your stories, somehow skipped this one, and would have been so disappointed. Love the dynamic, and the non-canon twist. Great job, loved it!
Ondatra zibethicus chapter 27 . 5/3
I love your story, your modern character, your writing... Everything !
Just one thing is bothering mein the beginning, how can she not recognize William Darcy as the one from the letter ?! That's just weird. But your Darcy is so cute everything is forgiven
sychofrantic chapter 27 . 4/16
Jesus H Criminy Christ! This is probably my favourite modernisation now, sorry The Muse. Nicely re-worked for modern setting, and your Darcy is wonderful. Such a good idea to mix up POVs, first person can be so frustrating, often annoying, you smashed it though, super impressed. Your Richard was my favourite Richard ever, hands down. But by God, your Lizzie was by far the most captivating thing. I'm aware of how sad and delusional this sounds, but it was like you were writing her ridiculously like me (obviously she's a bit more clever). Sad but true! The writing and the perfect fraternal twin aside, I make the tequila mockingbird joke (I stole from MAD magazine as a child...ish adult), use words like and including douchebaggery and shitheadedness. Most of her dialogue reminded me of me, to be honest, and then you mentioned Hey Arnold!, which was just perfect. I could remember more but have just smashed this out in one go and have now run out of time. Seriously spectacular job, I will check out more of your stuff later. Thanks! You rock.
Hey man. Think you're out of this site since you haven't been active here since 2014, but your writing is flapjacking badass. Like I was talking to myself and verbally reacting to all your P&P stuff (having an obsession with it rn it's been that time of the month for a month ;). I'd personally even love to read your drunken grammatically incorrect ramblings. Have a great life! Or whatever idk how to conclude this kinda thing.
Sugarquills10 chapter 1 . 3/18
Youve got an excellent start to the modern day lizzie! Im genuinely excited to read the rest of this story
Wow wow wow! Awesome modernisation of p and p! You are a very talented writer! Had me giggling like crazy at some parts! And I loved give Lizzy and Jane were twins! Just a bit cute!

Tops job :)
Biancachu chapter 27 . 3/11
I loved this! Your fic are awesome! I liked the misunderstandings, and the communication issues. I adored the snark and humor.
Biancachu chapter 23 . 3/11
There were some spelling errors, "Hey Charlie" and the like with the lacking a comma.
I'm liking this very much. I guessedthat Darcy called the cardiologist last chapter.
Biancachu chapter 5 . 3/9
The idea isn't the most original, but I think this is awesome! I'm really liking the humor and snark. If they have real criticism, then you should try to become better. If they don't, they're jerks. Don't let the trolls get you down!
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »