Reviews for Personally, I'd Rather Lick Sand
Guest chapter 3 . 6/11/2020
Another one Not even a warning this time seriously people stop marking uncompleted work as completed be polite
YoulooklikeablueberrY chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
I’ve seriously looked everywhere trying to find this book to buy. Is this even available for purchase anymore?
HPforever2018-3 chapter 3 . 3/16/2020
Please mark the story as incomplete. You have not posted the whole story, just a small preview and then an ad for where to buy the whole thing. That is NOT the purpose of fanfiction net. However if you insist on doing so - and let's face it there are unbelivable many wannabe writeres in the P&P section with equally low moral - at least don't mark it as complete. The complete section is - DUH - actually for works, that is uploaded in their completed form, and not a cheap way of trying to advertise your exploitation af another authors work.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
You lost me as soon as you used the “f” word. Completely unnecessary.
xGoldenSnitchGirlx chapter 3 . 8/6/2018
I love this story so much, I come back to read it every couple of years and was surprised when this time I came back and it was all gone. It's so brilliant that you've gotten it published, and well deserved too - only now there are no copies left anywhere! Are you going to release more copies?
Lexa chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
Just finished this on Amazon. Best modern P and P. Characters are true to canon, and convincing. Storyline is fresh and keeps you guessing even though you know how it will end. More cursing than possibly needed, but maybe I'm the millennial that isn't comfortable with it. Regardless, good work!
Savvy0X chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
I remember reading this story almost 10 years ago although it was never finished then. Congrats on being published! I would like to buy the book :)
Libby Bennet chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
Congratulations!
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
I wonder if they are identical twins. Nice. FD will probably forbid his sister to live in those cramped quarters. I can just hear Lizzy now, with her disclaimers and declarations. But the real problem will of course be, that this is the same a-hole that sent her the crappie rejection letter.
Nice. Cheers.
MelRo chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Wouldn't it be better in the 'blurb' to announce that this is a sample only of published work?
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Heaven help FD if he runs into this Lizzy. Lol. I hope this GW has no prior history with Darcy. Not that I like G, I don't, I'd just rather not read about his bitchin and moanin.
Nice start. Cheers.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
CONGRATULATIONS! I read your stories a long time ago, but I kept coming back to them and rereading and rereading because this story and Sparks Fly, Tires Skid are some of my most favorite P&P fics ever. They're so entwined in nostalgic memories that it feels like the end of an era almost, but I can't help but be happy for you, so good for you! That is so totally awesome! Good luck in future!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/1/2017
This story never got away from you. Congrats on taking a firm hold on the reins, and smoothly riding the plotline right to the very end.
Midnite.mystik chapter 27 . 8/7/2017
I love your story writing . I laughed so hard a few times that I had to hold my stomach. There was much to entertained. Thanks.
thelittlepandagirl chapter 27 . 8/3/2017
Ahhh so cute! You were able to translate P&P to a nice modern story.
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »