Reviews for Personally, I'd Rather Lick Sand
Lexa chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
Just finished this on Amazon. Best modern P and P. Characters are true to canon, and convincing. Storyline is fresh and keeps you guessing even though you know how it will end. More cursing than possibly needed, but maybe I'm the millennial that isn't comfortable with it. Regardless, good work!
Savvy0X chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
I remember reading this story almost 10 years ago although it was never finished then. Congrats on being published! I would like to buy the book :)
Libby Bennet chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
Congratulations!
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 2 . 9/4/2017
I wonder if they are identical twins. Nice. FD will probably forbid his sister to live in those cramped quarters. I can just hear Lizzy now, with her disclaimers and declarations. But the real problem will of course be, that this is the same a-hole that sent her the crappie rejection letter.
Nice. Cheers.
MelRo chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Wouldn't it be better in the 'blurb' to announce that this is a sample only of published work?
Dizzy Lizzy.60 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Heaven help FD if he runs into this Lizzy. Lol. I hope this GW has no prior history with Darcy. Not that I like G, I don't, I'd just rather not read about his bitchin and moanin.
Nice start. Cheers.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
CONGRATULATIONS! I read your stories a long time ago, but I kept coming back to them and rereading and rereading because this story and Sparks Fly, Tires Skid are some of my most favorite P&P fics ever. They're so entwined in nostalgic memories that it feels like the end of an era almost, but I can't help but be happy for you, so good for you! That is so totally awesome! Good luck in future!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/1/2017
This story never got away from you. Congrats on taking a firm hold on the reins, and smoothly riding the plotline right to the very end.
Midnite.mystik chapter 27 . 8/7/2017
I love your story writing . I laughed so hard a few times that I had to hold my stomach. There was much to entertained. Thanks.
thelittlepandagirl chapter 27 . 8/3/2017
Ahhh so cute! You were able to translate P&P to a nice modern story.
irislim chapter 27 . 7/22/2017
What a sweet and wonderful story this is! I am privileged to read your work!
wanderlustforthefond chapter 16 . 6/12/2017
im in so deep with this fic honestly. its making me want to re read and rewatch pride and prejudice for the billionth time. my boyfriend is probably sock of me gushing over your chapters
Guest chapter 27 . 5/7/2017
Ok so. I read your pride and prejudice fanfic and I absolutely loved it. I didn't take the time to comment every chapter (I'm sorry!) I was so impatient to read what's next! Your story was so great, it made me think of the Lizzie bennet diaries but it is really different at the same time.
I love your depiction of Will and Lizzie, the building up of their story and the way you developed their thoughts is on point.
Kudos to you :)
Libby Bennet chapter 27 . 4/27/2017
Awww! That was sweet! but i actually loved "Sparks fly,tires skid" better. but this one was greats too.
bravo.
Libby Bennet chapter 18 . 4/27/2017
i really loved this chapter. because the proposal of darcy has good difference with other fanfictions. it was great, how lizzy understood what he did to charles, then... Laughed! it was great, again i say.
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »