Reviews for Personally, I'd Rather Lick Sand
LadyDKnight chapter 27 . 2/18/2013
I don't normally review - but I have to tell you that I loved this. Emphasis on the loved. I actually laughed (out loud!) at some of the things that Rich and Lizzy said. Brilliant wordplay. I'm still laughing at the tequila mockingbird joke. Thank you for writing this!
BlueNynaeve chapter 27 . 2/10/2013
Aaaahhhh! This ride was just so romantic I've got to go kiss my husband *right now*! Really great job with the modernization - and very nice handling of Darcy being shy and overbearing at the same time. Very deft.
duoc chapter 27 . 1/24/2013
Wonderful story! Actually it was freaking amazing :)
Tennisballer747 chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
If Lizzie's a freshman that makes her at least 19. Why would Darcy be into her if he's 6 year older and not even 21?
Tennisballer747 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I like the Matt Damon and Ben Affleck goldfish. Together, they make the ultimate bromance!
flykiki chapter 26 . 1/18/2013
Ohhhh I love that line "Can I get that in writing" Brilliant!
flykiki chapter 23 . 1/18/2013
Haha I love that Charlie punched Will
flykiki chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Oh my goodness I love that Bingley's ginger... Ron Weasley... yummmmmmmmmm
flykiki chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
Oh my goodness what a great idea to have Georgiana as a roommate! Love it! I will keep on now...
Musical Ravenclaw chapter 27 . 1/13/2013
Awwwwww! I want my own Darcy. Pretty please? Though hopefully the kind who doesn't ruin my sister's love life... More the kind from Rosling's onwards :D
twilightismydrug chapter 27 . 1/6/2013
AWWWWW! You know, I rarely leave reviews, but I have left 3 or 4 for this story. I really like it. Good job!
twilightismydrug chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
Um...you switched point of views in that last section. Confused me for a second. It went from "I" to "Lizzy".
twilightismydrug chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
I totally love your reference to Doctor Who. I recently found it on Netflix and got hooked. Had to stop watching when David Tennant's Doctor died. I loved him so much. *tear*
twilightismydrug chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
For what it's worth, I like it. As for your edit, you go girl! Tell those flame throwers!
anon chapter 27 . 12/10/2012
I usually don't review stuff, but this is good. Really good.
1,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »