Reviews for Don't Let the Music Stop
Cassi0chan chapter 2 . 1/28
I was so waiting for the lemon. T.T
Why do not want to write lemon on this site anymore?
Mugiwara chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Only thing put in the name of the person who is talking I got a bit confused sometimes but other than that it's great :)
Awsme Grl chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
I just might have a case of addiction with this story of yours. I've reread it today and my love for it is still there. This fanfic will forever be one of my ultimate favourites. Thanks for writing it! Luffy and Nami are the cutest. I really loved the way you portrayed them.

Awsme Grl :3 :D
woah chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
no you did say it was orange!?
Iceys chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Wahhh I love this story so much! I'm not a huge fan of AU's but I really enjoyed this one. You totally had me squealing and blushing while reading ahhh. I adore LuNa and I love how you write them! Luffy was v smexy...huhehe ;). Also i'm currently reading your fic "Denial" which i'm really loving as well. Keep up the great work.
overcast fireside chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
God, this is such an insanely cute and sexy story. I love how you portrayed Luffy and Nami's relationship; they love each other so much, I just can't...the sweetness is overwhelming, I totally got diabetes (not that I don't like it though, this is a good disease ;D).

You are seriously talented with descriptions, especially the way you wrote the dance scenes. I could practically imagine being at the club myself and watching this beautiful couple show off their moves on the dance floor. Like, damn, Luffy and Nami grinding against each other is so freakin' hot! You got me blushing at the thought of Luffy doing all those moves...oh lalala. *tries to cool myself down* Their dancing is just so sensual, sexy, and loving...ugh, just pure perfection.

And I like how they treated sex as more of getting to know each other; I freakin' melted when Luffy was pretty content just talking to Nami even though they were both completely naked. Ahhh...such a lovely couple.

Just another fangirl-y afterthought, I just have to say again that Luffy was smoking HOT in this story, like, unf...get me a piece of that (no wait, never mind, he belongs to Nami; I'll just admire his sexiness from afar. Haha).
TheDarknessRisesToRule chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Every time I read this I lose it when Tilestone shouts WELL THAT'S NOT VERY NICE cause I can see him actually shouting that in the show.
twoquitos chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Lol
twoquitos chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
SEXY LUFFY
ICANT BREATHE
Princess-Orlaith chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Aweee i wanted Robin to meet Zoro but oh well ;_; theres always the fica totally dedicated to them! I really liked this story... so sweet and sincere.. 3 I'm sure Luffy would be a gentle liver Wondered what happened with Sanji and Vivi. Oh goshh I freaking loved Galley-La ever since I laid my eyes on them! WOOT WOOT! but when Kaku and Lucci left...i felt horrible! I dunno I guess I just love guys with long noses xD but I love Kaku...and Usopp of course! Then I was satisfied again when I read the independant report :) lol gotta love Tilestone :) Lulu and him would make the greatest bouncers eva! I just loved how luffy was known throughout the bar...Paulie being his usual girls-shouldn't-reveal-their-legs self, Kaku being O/O!ashdjjd, ahem, Lucci being quiet, Franky being SUPAH!, Tilestone being the loud simpleton he is and Lulu...? Ahh miss Water 7/Enies Lobby...yosh time to go watch it again! :)

PS: I'm also kinda having trouble finding ur stories on :( I can't find From the Darkness which I'm dying to read.
Galaco-Chan chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
I LOVED this fan fic soooooo much! Thank you for writing it!
LuNa 4ever!
Soharu87 chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
this was awesome. pure awesomeness.
Creao chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Ohhhh the fanfic is perfect,genial,fantastic
I love it!
Trishia chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Absolutely beautiful!
Infallable95 chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Loved the story! LuffyxNami is my favourite One Piece couple, ZoroxRobin being the second.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »