Reviews for Claire's wish
Whisper chapter 1 . 5/28
I love it! I didn't think anyone could even find aquamarine fan fictions, well guess again!
katy chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
meh. It was okay
pink princess chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Mermaid Lover chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
It was a really REALLY good story! Sorry that I'm 4 years late hahaha! The title kinda confuses me. Like I get that Claire's wish (both of her wishes) came true and as a result Hailey's did too causing the adventure but it was really Hailey's wish. Whatever still a really great story. I was wondering if you ciuld write a story about Claire cuz there are NO stories about Claire ( well there is one but there is only one chapter and I don't really like the pairing) and Claire meets a boy and maybe he ends up being a merman or even like Aquamarine's brother or something? I don't know PLEASE?!
InvaderQIX chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Work on your grammar and punctuation. You have too many run on sentences. You also need to capitalize more, and you need a proofreader.
jeccabelle chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Write more I love it
dreams51298 chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
I love this story the should make a second movie out of this
Mini diggings chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
I like it continue
debisanacronym1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is epic.
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
are you going to write anymore, i loved this
MyZaynMalik chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
please u have 2 write more chapters i absolutley luv aquamarine u gotta write more chapters 3 :)
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
It was fantatic i loved it please tell me when you update. J O N A S chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
Really good. I'm glad they got back home!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »