Reviews for Life of Song
JainaZekk621 chapter 13 . 2/19/2009
How cute! ]
LEMONSKY4 chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
Aw, they're going to have twins! That's adorable! How did Riley break the chandelier, anyways? :D
Angelic Prophecy chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
Aw! -tears up-

That was the best ever, you know? YAY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS! You're great, just thought you should know. Fantastic! Haha, you're so good at this. I'm going to miss it... Andrea and Riley are just so... -sighs contentedly-

This was really cute, the whole story really was. They're so fantastic together, and this whole series was perfect!

Great job, this is definitely one of my alltime favorites! -hugs- I'll miss you and Andrea. )

KellyLynn1725 chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
aw so adorable ...was this the last one ...becuase i really would love to read more ,they never get old! as always amazing
kutlessgurl90 chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
aww! i like how sam and catherine are friends! i also love the father/daughter fluff between riley and catherine. *squeals* andrea is pregnant with twins! very nice ending! LOVED IT! XD
Angelic Prophecy chapter 12 . 12/13/2008
YAY! -squees and bounce up and down and performs other acts of joyness-

That's a beautiful name, and this was a beautiful chapter. I love the description. And one would figure that with pain that bad, you wouldn't be able to remember much else.

I love it! -jumps for joy again-

kutlessgurl90 chapter 12 . 12/13/2008
aww! so sweet! i am so happy that andrea had a baby girl! i like how her middle name is abigail! very cute chapter! XD
Angelic Prophecy chapter 11 . 12/11/2008
-gasp- Why? Aw, that's so terrible, poor Andrea... -teary-

It'll work the next time, right? Please?

(Well-written, though as always. So sad...)

kutlessgurl90 chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
poor andrea! why did something like happen? but riley is so sweet and understanding. it was a sad chapter, but it was really good! )
KellyLynn1725 chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
aww this was so sad ...but very good !
LEMONSKY4 chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
Aw, poor Andrea! Even though this chapter was sad, I still liked it! I can't wait for the next update!
xHazelEyesx chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
AW!
LEMONSKY4 chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
Aw, they're gonna have kids! :D Can't wait for the next update!
KellyLynn1725 chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
very adorable and good as always...cant wait to read more
kutlessgurl90 chapter 10 . 12/8/2008
very nice chapter! aww sam is so cute as andrea puts it. i am glad that they decided to try and have kids. that would be awesome! can't wait for the next chapter! )
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »