Reviews for Beautiful Suffocation
Sarahippy chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
So. Beautiful. I can't accurately tell you how much I love this story. You have perfectly captured everything that IS Edward and Bella. It is sexy, romantic and perfect without being degrading or vulgar in any way at all. It is so perfect and you have done a wonderful job. Congratulations :)
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That was beautiful!
GracieGracie chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
This was a very good story. Very tasetful. Edward remained edward, true to character. Like it a lot!
wideyes chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
This was the most beautiful EPOV I have read. Detailed without be to graphic. Perfect!

Just one point I noticed. Wouldn't Edward be closer to 110 than 108 by the time they where married? I remember she was almost 19 by then.
MissBellaVoisin chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I liked this _. You kept the characters believable, real. The detail you add into your stories is remarkable. You're a great writer. This should have been in Breaking Dawn, it really should have. What did you think of the final book in the series?

Suzie D
sailboatsnbeaches chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was very good!
walkingthecow chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Oh my. This was very, very good. I agree that you managed to keep the characters very believable and that this was erotic and sexy without being overdone. I enjoyed this a lot. Good job :D
LittlemissD chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Very sweet! i hope you would continue with this, it's great.
babbles chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Nice! That was Hot... In a not Smut but perfectly erotic way... Well Done!
P. Saunders chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Your goal was to shine a light were Meyes had faded to black, and you were completely successful. This is perfect! Really helps curb the Twilight addiction now that the drug supply has all but run out.
CousinChefs chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This is the best I read so far! You kept them both in character which is amazing! I read other fics and Edward, Bella or both of them always go out of character or way out of character. You did a great job!
Melissa612 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This was so beautiful and so Edward. You did such an amazing job! This is definitely one of the best I've read. : )
Delle Tuh chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Dear God, that was amazing. Absolutely beautiful. Breathtaking. Poetic. And it was so Edward in a way I've never read before. I commend you. It was...I can't even say.
narcissmy chapter 1 . 11/15/2008

yeah, i find it much easier to write from Edward's POV than Bella's. I tried to keep as close to what I thought he'd be thinking as possible. I just don't imagine Edward to be ABLE to think incredibly crassly. He's too much of a posh snob xP

can't tell you how much seeing these reviews make me smile ]

thanks again.

x
SmileYellowRose chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i liked this story.

they both stayed in character very well.