Reviews for Comfort
Dragonist chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is so ~a~maz~ing~ I can hardly believe it! Neville and Percy both are so out of place, they work so fabulously here together. Congrats on awesomeness!
office teaparty chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Adorable. Just freaking adorable. It made me cry a little(its a good thing, don't worry)

I don't know how I devolped such a liking for this pairing, but its highly underappreciated and quite adorable.

Great job!
sarcastic melody chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I've never heard of this pairing before, but I loved this story! Thanks for writing :D
Meemo1415 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
So sweet and cute.. and just so GOOD. Love it to death and back, :) 33
kerplank chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is my day of strange pairings. I really liked this though. Now I am going to have to find more of this pairing...
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I wrote in regard to one of my stories "I find Neville/Percy hard to imagine. But if someone wrote a good one, I'd read it."

Someone did write a good one.

And I just read it.

Very sweet and moving. I do like both of these characters, and you bring them together in a convincing way given what they have both lived through.
x-CloudyMind chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
This is one of my favorite pairings, and totally underrated.

This story is a prime example of why this is one of my favorite pairings. Beautifully written. I hope you write more neville/percy in the future?
kihe chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
liked your story it's cute. I like them together.
FallenShateiel chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
The melancholy feel of this was very nice. As well as Percy and Neville's relationship, you allowed them to keep the their endearing characteristics.

The ending dialogue was also very sweet.
Flanclanman chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
That was so blissfully cute. I'd have never thought of Percy and Neville as a pairing, but they are fantastic together _.

Well done on a great little story.

FCM