Reviews for The Only Thing I See
Kuu de Cefiro chapter 3 . 2/16
do you continue your history? when upgrade your history ? i reed more and what hapend to hikaru and lantis...
Maya chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I really can't wait for another chapter. I can already imagine Lantis and Eagle fight for hikaru's attention. Please continue soon. I really like this fic, and your other fic (impossible decision) Oh Pleeeeaaaaaseeee! Please continue
catlin091 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
write faster and at lest give a date of when it might be done
nsomniacartist chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
aw i want to know what happens! Its been a long time since you updated, i hope you continue soon.
reader713 chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
Hello! Where's the next chapter? You haven't updated in a year! Hurry up.
Sora desu chapter 3 . 6/5/2005
hehehe! this is cool... lantis and hikaru must prevail! hahaha! please update... :D
sango007 chapter 2 . 10/11/2004
oh man. i swear to u there was tears rolling down my so sad. wen hikarus mom told her the bandage was trasparent, i thought i would die. only excellent fics make me cry, this is only the second one. u r an excellent writer! yay 4 lantis and hikaru. and also the part where her mom says shes trapped, it just felt like someone stabbed me! this is beautiful work! (i liked it so much i stayed up til 2:00am reading it)plz continue this beautiful fanfic. it has touched me very deeply,and makes me view life differently, in a way, now. the way you portrayed the characters was so fasinating! are u sure u didnt help write magic knights? :) ;) wel i need my beauty rest.(cause im butt ugly! :) ) plz write more!

Me chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
Your story is great so far! I like it a lot so far (well, the getting blind part I didn't like so much) and I can see that your story is going to be very good! I can't wait until you post the next chapter!
Moonlit Rain chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
Really nice story! Please continue!
Moonlit Rain chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
Yay! The storyline is developing and I'm excited to see how Hikaru and Lantis will react to each other!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Great start!
roselle chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
wow at first i did nt think i would like it but as the story progressed i find it interesting and captivating!
i m dying to know what else you have in store for the later chapters!
pls dont disappoint us! update soon!
gud luck!
roguelegacy chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
i like it! poor Hikaru-chan... well great job. update ASAP!
KITTY chapter 3 . 11/23/2003
Please finish, what will happen to hikaru? What will Umi and Fuu think? I'm kinda stuck here. love the story though, keep writing I

realy, want to know what happens next _
hikaru29 chapter 3 . 9/5/2003