Reviews for Assistance Not Required
owshitfuck. I might start using that :D
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
xDDDDDDD!
reddoggie chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
awesome story, i was like this is so cute slash funny! zexion turning into a girl probbaboly wouldnt change his appearance too much either. you should make a sequial! and if you have? ill read it!
Brennerdee chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
LOL, this is one of the most hilarious things I've read in a while. Well, something that WASN'T stupidly/horribly/retardedly funny. This, oddly enough, while not REALLY having a plot (though it did), made total sense. I especially loved how nothing got Xigbar down and what he said whenever he was kicked "owshitfuck". I'm gonna say that every time I get hurt now. I think you pretty much NAILED all their personalities and wrote in a very easy to understand yet sophisticated sort of way. Anyway, good job!
Llawlietzz chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh, BRILLIANT. It's been so LONG since I've read a fic that ACTUALLY made me laugh. It's even better because I can actually imagine Zexion as a woman... and Xibar as a lech. XD
Remington RS chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was amazing. I very much enjoyed the characterization and dramatic reactions found in nature to Xigbar's smiles. They all seemed to remain in character, which is awesome considering most fanfics that I have had to force feed myself through a tube just to get to the conclusion.

Keep up the good work!
mac chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
For a so called "drabble" that was awesome. Only Vexen would have gender switching potion. I love this fic. Hope you get enough free time to write a sequel. Bye!
EllipsisAddict chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
XD I lol'd. Also, this has totally started making me ship Xigbar/Zexion.
Coffee-Flavored Fate chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Ah, poor Zexion. Thoroughy unmanned, in so many ways. I feel your pain. (Although I can see him having some academic interest in the idea, if no real desire to act on it.)

As for Xigbar, if ever someone was asking for it... Sometimes success comes at a high price. P

Excellent as always, looking forward to a sequel.
MuffinPirate chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Awesome possum! I enjoyed Xiggy's phrase of 'owshitfuck', it makes me laugh everytime xD