Reviews for Sleeping Awake
Warlord Darnell chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I thought it was very emotional. As a strait male, I don't think the Keanu's hot, yet I can kinda see what makes you think that. He does look rather rugged, especially if he's forgotten to shave (I met him at the urinal at a party, and he had five-0'clock shadow.) I think that your idea was great. I hope you upddate, especially since it's been 3 years, yet I think that it would be awesome.

I also got his number, saying I was an aspiring director(I actually am)

I'll give it to you if you do me a favor and update. I know how much you would want it...
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
A great story. Very good.
M. Iris Alicea chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Huh. I think we all think we could have done a better job on stuff we write. I'd like to hear Trix's story. How does Neo convalesce from Trinity's death? Please do not rush his grieving process, but make a reasonable time jump, like 5-8 months later, if you have to. Thanks!

ROF
w1lf chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Hey,

Great start, I like the story you have started, very interesting idea. And yeah, Keanu is fit, how could you not have realized earlier lol!

Anyway, can't wait for more of this story and I am really intrigued as to where you go with this, please add some more soon! Thanks! :)
RobynZari chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Haha I love the way you described Neo as being scared shitless!

This story is going well...although I think Neo is a bit out of character for hating the baby...

but the image of Keanu Reeves with a baby gets me really happy lol! Write more soon :)
SuicidalImbecile chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Well... I'm a little disappointed. Only because you JUST realized how hot Keanu is and that The Matrix is interesting. haha.

I think this story's going to turn out really good! Neo may be hot but I guess he's not the father everyone dreamed he'd be -sigh-. Nice job! I'll be watching for next chapter!