Reviews for Empty House
Mira D. Blackjack chapter 26 . 10/25
Omg..! This is wonderful, fantastic, amazing and magnificent story! You make me cried a lot.. But, this is so lovely.. I love how you elaborate this story.. Oh my, you are the best Vegebul author ever! :D keep it up, dear.. ;)
guest chapter 26 . 8/30
great story...really
glad I read it in one go...
keep up the good work...u really write very well!
aFanAddict chapter 25 . 8/15
THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL ENDING! Thank you for this!
aFanAddict chapter 23 . 8/15
I'm too invested for this to end!
aFanAddict chapter 10 . 8/13
I'm invested in this story and haven't gotten to drop a review. I apologize for that but this is a damn good story!
Jonnie Joke chapter 18 . 6/28
Poor Trunks :( what a great chapter to see some Trunks being caught in between his parents tho! Love Vegeta's reaction as well!
Excellent story I loved everything about this! I laughed, I cried, I cursed the heavens when it teased about the get-together story. 10/10 would read again
BulmaBriefs999 chapter 2 . 6/3
Your Fanfic is really amazing and I love it.
Vegetas character in the DBSuper series and recent movies, is really protective towards Bulma which is so adorable and incredible at the same time.
You Write like you really know the characters and their personalities.
Inkenkiuny22 chapter 1 . 5/9
Awesome story I love it
Lovely chapter 1 . 4/12
It was absolutly great..musst read the hole Story.. It was a very short night!:) thanks
EscapeReality.98 chapter 25 . 3/12
Isomnia is a bitch! But I read through the this story so fast I was so shocked when I reached the end! The story was amazing! I loved every part of it!
KoiAndJelly chapter 19 . 2/2
This story I sending me on /quite/ the feels trip...
MmmmChineseFood chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I love this story, I binge read it all. Thank you!
trulysusie chapter 26 . 9/17/2015
Awesome story. I cried so much. Thanks for this.
D chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
DUUUUUUUUDE! What!

Namek. Genius. Speechless. Again, thanks.
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »