Reviews for Empty House
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 8/31
Genial b
Kitty in the Box chapter 26 . 4/11
OMG am I so glad that I read this one and you already finished it. I had to re read the chapters because I needed to feel the beautiful pain and cry my eyes out all over again. I needed it. you are an incredible writer and you totally dug deep into the characters. everything felt so real and practical and sensible and awesome. I love love love this. thank you for sharing this.
Secret.Identities chapter 24 . 4/8
Love how you showed Goku's struggles too.
Secret.Identities chapter 23 . 4/8
You just HAD to keep us hanging.
Secret.Identities chapter 7 . 4/8
AMNESIA OH FUDGE
That was completely unexpected yet something so much more heart-wrenching than death. The possibilities...
Secret.Identities chapter 2 . 4/8
Whoo... dramatic.
To be sure that they can bring her back using the dragon balls, they could sort of... kill her themselves then bring her back. That way her death was definitely not from natural cause, but 'murder' instead. How painful it would be to do that, though.
Why hasn't Goku gone for a senzu bean? Or started hunting for the balls so that they can wish for her to be fully healed? I guess it's because it would defeat the plot of the story? haha.
jplaya2023 chapter 2 . 4/4
what happened to the senzu beans, or dende, or the dragonballs making bulma well again?
Butane Baby chapter 25 . 3/5
Loved it all. I also took some twisted pleasure seeing your Goku receive the scolding he so well deserved.
Butane Baby chapter 15 . 3/5
This was a great chapter - and totally, devastatingly heartbreaking. The portrayal of a little boy needing his mom's attention and acknowledgement is spot-on.
Butane Baby chapter 7 . 3/5
The passage with Dr. Brief's memories of Bulma and Vegeta is beautiful. I have loved every chapter so far, but for some reason this got me.
ladyg228 chapter 25 . 12/21/2016
This was such an amazing story! For a second there I was OH HELL NO YAMCHA... haha but thank goodness he didn't go that path! The saiyan prince would of murdered that fool. This is definitely one of my favorite V&B stories and one you can read over and over again
Guest chapter 23 . 12/1/2016
I love you for this chapter, especially the whole Gohan at the top of the staircase :D
Mira D. Blackjack chapter 26 . 10/25/2016
Omg..! This is wonderful, fantastic, amazing and magnificent story! You make me cried a lot.. But, this is so lovely.. I love how you elaborate this story.. Oh my, you are the best Vegebul author ever! :D keep it up, dear.. ;)
guest chapter 26 . 8/30/2016
great story...really
glad I read it in one go...
keep up the good work...u really write very well!
aFanAddict chapter 25 . 8/15/2016
THAT WAS A BEAUTIFUL ENDING! Thank you for this!
1,126 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »