Reviews for Empty House
D chapter 7 . 5/31
DUUUUUUUUDE! What!

Namek. Genius. Speechless. Again, thanks.
D chapter 4 . 5/31
I'm seriously leaving a review for this chapter. I love how you use Gohan as the absorber of Vegeta's rage. That kid is way too curious and caring! And it makes some sense that Goku is panicky and rattled by his first friend's near-death accident.

I will be bothering you with reviews if you keep this well thought-out writing up for the rest of the story.
D chapter 2 . 5/31
Great awareness of the situation. I like that you seemed to have really thought about the after-effects of her accident, especially the possible complications of using the Dragonballs.
D chapter 1 . 5/31
I'm so happy that this first chapter has a lot of in-character interaction. Can't wait to read the rest! Thanks so much for writing.
Absolutely oveeee it
roxyfire57 chapter 25 . 4/29
I Loved this.

Hell yea I did, almost cried at some parts, this was amazing! OMG this is SO going into my favorites.
I read this story in two days I was so hooked! You're a brilliant author and your style kept me on my toes. One thing I wasn't fond of in this story was the fact that poor trunks was knocked out some way or another more than enough times. Almost as if he was unconscious for a majority of the story. But still very good and so heart felt. I got so emotional lol keep up the good work !
Yuirii chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
Hi! I love your story! It was really interesting. The behavior of the characters were exactly how they supposed to be.
princessarmstrong chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
Omfg I luved yr story it was gr8 awesome fantastic and terrific
VelvetineQueen chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Oh my gosh, I swear I almost cried at this chapter. I know this is fiction and isn't real at all, but DAMN can you make people feel or what? THIS was absolutely awesome. I have to admit the moment I read the part where Vegeta attacked, I knew that was probably the best moment in my fic history. Thank you for having such a brillant skill at writing!
BurrSquee chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
Very good! It's a shame you don't like Goku more but I totally understand for your story. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Henai-chan chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
I loved this fiction XDDD i cried during the first 5 chapters XD :D pretty cool :D XD thanks to you, it's like 1:30am and i'm awake XD but i just HAD TO end your fiction XDD
SapphireShineszx1400 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
This story is amazing. Just amazing. Quite riveting. My heart sank at the plot twist. The moment she woke up, you assume it's alright, but her memory loss causes her to, against her own knowledge, lose something more sacred; her husband and her son. the two most important things in her world. What made this so heart wrenching was that, I did not predict this at all. The twist in the plot, although incredibly doleful, it made the story all the more enthralling. Oh my gosh! It's so good. Poor vegeta and trunks, it will be a punch to my heart reading their reactions, for they are the characters I hold very close to heart...

Again, bravo, to your amazing writing skills...
Miriae chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
Absolutely, this is one of my most favorite Vegeta x Bulma story. Powerful yet beautiful at the same time. I loved that Gohan here also took a more central role. His interactions with Vegeta were just brilliant. Thank you for writing this story!

Ja