Reviews for Empty House
RinTheMagicalGirl chapter 19 . 2/2
This story I sending me on /quite/ the feels trip...
MmmmChineseFood chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I love this story, I binge read it all. Thank you!
trulysusie chapter 26 . 9/17/2015
Awesome story. I cried so much. Thanks for this.
D chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
DUUUUUUUUDE! What!

Namek. Genius. Speechless. Again, thanks.
D chapter 4 . 5/31/2015
I'm seriously leaving a review for this chapter. I love how you use Gohan as the absorber of Vegeta's rage. That kid is way too curious and caring! And it makes some sense that Goku is panicky and rattled by his first friend's near-death accident.

I will be bothering you with reviews if you keep this well thought-out writing up for the rest of the story.
D chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Great awareness of the situation. I like that you seemed to have really thought about the after-effects of her accident, especially the possible complications of using the Dragonballs.
D chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I'm so happy that this first chapter has a lot of in-character interaction. Can't wait to read the rest! Thanks so much for writing.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/21/2015
Absolutely oveeee it
roxyfire57 chapter 25 . 4/29/2015
I Loved this.

Hell yea I did, almost cried at some parts, this was amazing! OMG this is SO going into my favorites.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/4/2015
I read this story in two days I was so hooked! You're a brilliant author and your style kept me on my toes. One thing I wasn't fond of in this story was the fact that poor trunks was knocked out some way or another more than enough times. Almost as if he was unconscious for a majority of the story. But still very good and so heart felt. I got so emotional lol keep up the good work !
Yuirii chapter 25 . 12/4/2014
Hi! I love your story! It was really interesting. The behavior of the characters were exactly how they supposed to be.
princessarmstrong chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
Omfg I luved yr story it was gr8 awesome fantastic and terrific
VelvetineQueen chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Oh my gosh, I swear I almost cried at this chapter. I know this is fiction and isn't real at all, but DAMN can you make people feel or what? THIS was absolutely awesome. I have to admit the moment I read the part where Vegeta attacked, I knew that was probably the best moment in my fic history. Thank you for having such a brillant skill at writing!
BurrSquee chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
Very good! It's a shame you don't like Goku more but I totally understand for your story. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Henai-chan chapter 25 . 6/10/2014
I loved this fiction XDDD i cried during the first 5 chapters XD :D pretty cool :D XD thanks to you, it's like 1:30am and i'm awake XD but i just HAD TO end your fiction XDD
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »