Reviews for The Angel Mr Smith
Rat chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
Great story, I really enjoyed it, and I love Mister Smith. Well done!
KellylovesDylan chapter 9 . 3/20/2009
“Nah… I’m gonna toast the fact that Smith here is a daddy and she isn’t annoying, chatty, obnoxious and is hardly as ugly as he is.”

Love it! hahaha You always have great lines like those. That was a really beautiful chapter. Their feelings towards Lilly was poignant, and I was really moved by this chapter. It's something you never fail to do.

I'm so glad you're back. At least we have taking forever to upload a chapter in common. hahaha You're stories are always worth the wait. :) I'm not just saying that to be nice either. I real love your writing and your ability to portray characters. It's not an easy thing to do.
Terry Gibbs chapter 9 . 3/17/2009
You're Back! This was ABSOLUTELY my FAVORITE chapter. I love the way you captured Jeremiah, Kurdy, and Smith's feelings for lilly...that touched my heart. I got choked up. And Jeremiah's line about toasting Smith was hilarious! Great update! More soon please!
KellylovesDylan chapter 8 . 1/31/2009
Another great chapter. I like how you brought the school into this. It'll be interesting to see where this leads, and I love the way Kurdy and Jeremiah find out he's a father. Can't wait to read more.
KellylovesDylan chapter 7 . 1/9/2009
It's to bad you've been feeling sick. That's never any fun. I hope you're feeling better!

As usual, it was a great chapter! I'm interesting to see how this Lily and Theo thing turns out. So, far I'm liking it. At first when watching the show I couldn't stand Theo...the first episode didn't paint her to well, but I wound up really liking her character despite all the malignant things she had done.
Terry Gibbs chapter 7 . 1/6/2009
welcome back! Glad you're feeling better. sorry you were sick. Glad Smith, Kurdy, Jeremiah and Lilly are safe. Interesting that Lilly attached herself to theo. I like it. Great update. More soon please.
KellylovesDylan chapter 6 . 12/11/2008
You know how to build suspense and then leave us all hanging desperate for more! I can't wait for the next chapter as always! :)
tewksgirl chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
Oh and the action just keeps coming! I am really enjoying this story! Great chapter once again!
KellylovesDylan chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
When all is said and done they all really do care about each other...no matter how much they tease Smith! Still on edge here just like I was after reading Chapter Four! Update soon Please! I love this story.

I mean if reviews are like cookies then getting new chapters is like cupcakes...I quite like cupcakes...just like I like new chapters! :) :) :) :) Pretty please...
KellylovesDylan chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Sorry, it took me so long to read and then review this. I've been sick so I've fallen behind once again!

You've got me on the edge of my seat! I have to find out what happens next.

Another thing you do really well, your audience always wants to come back for more! I'm off to read chapter Five!
Terry Gibbs chapter 5 . 11/29/2008
Do you get some sort of pleasure out of torturing your readers? Wow! Great chapter. Love how all the guys cared about each other. I know this is going work out. More soon please.
Terry Gibbs chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Glad Smith's ok! But the end of the chapter doesn't sound like their out of danger yet! uh-oh. Happy Thanksgiving!
KellylovesDylan chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
I feel so bad for Mr. Smith. He goes and does a good deed and has to pay for it it. No, good deed goes unpunished I guess. Poor Mr. Smith. He's got a cute personality to me, I don't know if that makes sense to you. It's hard to describe. He just kinda reminds me of a little puppy I want to protect. I felt that way watching him on the show, and I feel that way when I read this story.

I always got that same vibe that Jeremiah would be amazing with kids. It reflects Michael and his guilt over what happened. He couldn't protect his brother, but he'll make damn sure he won't let another child down. At least that's my perspective on his character and what you wrote. See that! You're writing always puts me in deep thought. I'm analyzing everything! You're writing is amazing! It gets me going! I can't wait to read more. I'm so looking forward to the next chapter!
KellylovesDylan chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
I apologize for it taking me so long to review chapter two. I've been busy and haven't had the chance to come on here. Anyway, this was a very powerful chapter, and it's great to see Smith in action. No, child deserves that kind of abuse, and with the way the world is in this story most people would turn away from the situation. Smith is different then most people for obvious reasons, but he still has the good intentions that the rest of the people at the mountain have.

Reading your story I've come to realize how much Jeremiah and Smith actually have in common. They're both thought of as being weird to the people at the mountain. I feel like they're foils for each other. They have that major thing in common, but their ideas are polar opposite. That's something I never really thought about watching the show, but reading your amazing description it really helps me understand the characters even better, because you're dead on with them. I usually don't think this much after reading fan fictions, because usually they don't capture the characters as well. I feel like your writing is flawless, and as a writer myself, reading your work inspires me.
Terry Gibbs chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
Glad Lilly's safe! Hope Jeremiah and Kurdy find Smith. Update soon, please.