Reviews for A Conspiracy of Concern
sash queen of the jungle chapter 39 . 12/31/2017
Is there light at the end of the tunnel for the carters.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 38 . 12/30/2017
Oh bless the carters such a lovely marriage they deserve happiness
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 12/27/2017
Oh bless. Poor miss Galindo. Will Mr. Carter ever act on his impulses?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
Oh dear is that the first jealous Mr. Carter...
sash queen of the jungle chapter 9 . 12/24/2017
Yeah on their way home. Can’t wait to see the development of Mr. Carter with miss Galindo
sash queen of the jungle chapter 8 . 12/24/2017
Questions of his heart indeed will be persue the lady?
sash queen of the jungle chapter 5 . 12/24/2017
I fear for mr carters mental health too
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 12/23/2017
Poor Edward
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 12/23/2017
Poor miss Galindo.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Good first chapter I loved this couple in the tv series and hope that they can have a happy ending.
Hiddenashes 83 chapter 41 . 12/11/2016
Read this in full and it's one of my favourite fics! I hope one day you will be able to return to cranford and fill us in on the going ons with our favourite locals (especially Mr and Mrs Carter)
Emma x
Guest chapter 41 . 3/4/2016
Hi!
I know I've come to this super late, but I'd just like to say how much I've enjoyed this story! Please,please,please consider taking it up again. I'd so dearly like to know how it all ends
Edward Carson chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
There is so much here. Captain Brown has taken romantic meddling to heart after being so blind in the matter of his own daughter and Major Gordon. You have explained away his haste in marrying Mrs. Jamieson's sister-in-law, as depicted in the series. But the most poignant moment here is Miss Matty gazing at Mr. Holbrook's silhouette in the morning when she wakes and before she closes her eyes at night. And then Mr. Carter, talking himself into action over Henry V... It's so gratifying when one can put one's knowledge of English literature to good use, here and everywhere else in the story.
Edward Carson chapter 16 . 10/10/2015
I continue to enjoy the ambiguity posed by Captain Brown's attentions, even if the Captain is entirely unaware of it. Poor man. Misunderstood. And I like Mr. Carter realizing that when Miss Galindo questions him on something, that doesn't mean he needs to make a defense - she's just asking a question. It is a pleasure, always, to read the formal way these characters speak to each other, Harry being the exception.
Edward Carson chapter 15 . 10/10/2015
Miss Pole is wonderful. What cares she for Valentine's day? I love Mrs. Forrester's romantic nature as well, but Miss Pole...you have captured her perfectly. And, on a more serious note, your pacing is terrific. These are not people in a hurry. We of the hurried century must adapt to them and treasure each word on the road.