Reviews for Revelations Part Three
Irrelevant86 chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
No please don't let it be the end please write a sequel! I want to see her meet her son, and them getting married, and her meeting his sister!
Mary Rose chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
Vincent and Catherine were kept apart longer than I'd like but oh, well. Still good.
tiffi24 chapter 8 . 5/11/2009
Lovely story!

I hope to read more of your work!
dog youkai jane chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
I love this series. So beautifully written. You should do a seguel series, where Josie meets the tunnel dwellers & her nephew. Maybe throw in some angst about her dead family because she falls for another man. And we really want to see how Mouse's baby will turn out! lol
TehFicMonster chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
You don't know how much money I'd be willing to pay to be able to read the continuation of this story. Such a wicked, wicked author to leave the tale there. Of course they will be happy, but nothing about that happiness will be simple or ordinary. That's what makes their world and indeed their relationship so compelling to begin with. :)
Lydja-chan chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
I have just been through a 2 day marathon read of all you stories. AWESOME! I just recently rediscovered this awesome series from my youth and your stories have left me a hunger to dive into this series once again. Wonderful talent and loving stories, full of tenderness and humor. Bravo Bravo!
loobeyloo chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Thank you so much for a wonderful story. I have enjoyed it very much. It was beautifully written, the characters so real and true to the show, and you gave me everything I wanted and so much more. Vincent settled looking forward to a happier future, and Catherine, alive, and coming back from the dead to be with the man that she loves and her son.

Brought a tear to my eye and gave me a lovely fuzzy feeling.

If only the show had ended in such a way ...

Thank you so much for sharing this.
Delahart Daydream chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I have really enjoyed this story and thought it was very well written and the characters were just as they should be. I would love to see a continuation, Josephine meeting Vincent's family, Catherine recovering etc. Will look out for your stories in future.