Reviews for Andrea Giusto: Ace Attorney
Deneca chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
I love this story! It's so much like the game but then different. I hope she'll fall in love with Edgeworth. He's my favorite.

However, I'm still playing Phoenix Wright 2, so I have to work hard! It's not like I can go through it without a walktrough

Yes I know, my grammar sucks. But hey! I've got an excuse! I'm Dutch! Hehe

This is probably the longest English review I've ever written...

I blame the good influence of your story!
Ginga no Yousei chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
*grins* I'm really lovin' this story! I hope you update really soon
EmeraldGlee chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
What a great story! Even though it follows the original PW stories, it has its own unique twists. I really like your character! Please don't give up on this yet! I will be eagerly waiting for the next update!

EmeraldGlee
Rakuen91 chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
So good. more please I'm playing apollo justise right now so I Would love to read more.
Martial Arts Master chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
Those were interesting names you came up with for the list of people White was blackmailing. I actually looked those names up, but there wasn't any pattern; my results showed a mix of artists, lawyers, and even a company or too. Why did you pick those names, specifically?

Also, I wasn't expecting you to even collapse like Phoenix did. Given how you railroaded your way past the Bellboy's testimony by bypassing it and asking him straight out if someone else was with him, I was expecting you to just use the receipt right off the bat during White's final testimony, instead of needing Mia to help you as Phoenix did when he fainted.

But that was an interesting twist about your attacker's identity, I have to admit.

I look forward to how you get past Turnabout Samurai, in all its Steel-Samurai-and-Oldbag glory.
Martial Arts Master chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
My god, you must be one of the very first people in the Phoenix Wright fandom who actually LIKES the bellboy (I happen to be another).

My apologies, but I don't get the "Sbaglia" name. Is that a reference to something?

Your character seems rather cool and composed, given that she's just been framed for a murder she didn't commit.

Also, since your character is already familiar with the entire Phoenix Wright storyline, why doesn't your character do something different to make things go her way so she won't be jerked around by White and the rest of them, like she did in the Sahwit trial in an earlier chapter of your fic by shooting down Payne's "motive theory" for Larry Butz well in advance to avoid having Larry make an idiot of himself? Except for the fact that your character made friends with the prison guard (I haven't read any Phoenix Wright fanfics before this that even INCLUDE that background character, so kudos to you), even your DIALOGUE was almost the same as Phoenix's.
steer2justice chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This story isn't too bad, I have to say. The writing is great, the characterization of the characters in-game is spot-on, and you haven't changed events too much. The characters that are self-made have their own personality and the main character is rather interesting to read, seeing that she's entirely different from who Phoenix is in-game. It's rather good. Great job

I enjoy the sarcastic comments that she makes in her head. Strangely, hers is in no way inferior to the ones made in-game, and I did chuckle at some of her remarks. I enjoyed this story so far, and although self-inserts generally have a bad reputation, your story could be counted as one of the gems in this genre.
Spring Breeze chapter 4 . 12/9/2008
While the below reviewer is right that most people frown upon self-insertions(as do I), I think I can let you slip through.

First off, the grammar and spelling is wonderful. A couple misses here and there, but it's the ones that usually don't get found. There's not many self-insertions that actually have good spelling and the like.

Second, I like the character, Andrea, and how she memorized the walkthrough. The waking up in the alternate reality part was slightly cliche, but the rest of the story makes up for that. Her personality is also pretty interesting, dare I say, "cool"? I laughed at some of the parts.

Keep on updating, okay?
Martial Arts Master chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Frankly, I'm amazed the judge hasn't held you in contempt of court by now. Phoenix almost got held in contempt of court once for much less grievous sins than swearing in court.

Still, you seem even smarter in court than Phoenix was. So I'm looking forward to you continuing this. Possibly every case in the series, if you're up to it! _
Martial Arts Master chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
You don't seem to be getting a lot of reviews. That might be because this is a self-insertion story, which fans tend to frown upon.

I, however, happen to be enjoying this particular fanfic, because you seem to be fulfilling most fans' dreams of solving the cases in a more intelligent manner than Phoenix Wright did.

Here's hoping you continue all the way through!