Reviews for Cognac
cnpeaches chapter 13 . 1/21
very lemon-y and well worth the reading. i loved the way kagome always put sesshou in his place. in the end he found the love of his life and so did she. being patient has its rewards, doesn't it. :) c'ya'
xnancly chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
I was listening to Selena Gomez's "Same Old Love" and I thought it just went perfectly with this chapter. The song barely connects to this chapter, but I don't know. It's what I think.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
I loved this story, I'm happy to have been able to reread it.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
ill admit i was a bit skeptical and a bit confused. touga confuses the hell out of me sometimes. but it was a good sotry and very funny at times. tho sesshomaru might tyr ebing a bit more careufl with kagome lol she is only human.
Bloody Amethyst chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
The only thing with this that was bad was that you didn't explain what happened to Koga and Sango after he ran off with her...
The rest of the story was great. :-). I love it. :-)
Lizzy-Margaret chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
Lol, the ending was perfect. i was at first worried that the ending wont leave the two happy. (I am a huge sucker for Happy Endings) But it turned out really well, especially the Epilogue. ;P

Nice Job!
-Lizzy
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 13 . 2/22/2014
This has got to be one of my fave Sess/Kag fics that revolved around alcohol. It was a wicked sweet story with a satisfying beginning, middle and end. I wouldn't change a thing. It was quite the entertaining story especially with Kagome's "amazing" singing skills. Please keep up the good work and update soon. Will you consider a sequel involving the pups? :P
mtnikolle chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
OMG! I laughed so hard!
mtnikolle chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Damn, you're just begging for trouble when you bet about getting a girl in your bed...
pinky8605 chapter 13 . 12/11/2013
Loved the story. Thanks for writing and sharing it. What happened with Sango and Koga?
Esther Clemmens chapter 13 . 11/28/2013
This was really awesome. Who am I kidding? All your stories are awesome! Kinda sad that it was so short, but all stories have to begin and end somewhere, right?
Demented Ookami Hime chapter 13 . 9/10/2013
I can definitely say he would be drinking "cognac on the rocks" for more often because of that little side note. LOL. Love your story by the way! 3

-Demented
somiant chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Very entertaining :)
noey-S.o.S chapter 13 . 4/22/2013
I loved this. Amazing writing. Nough said!
Forever Inuyasha chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
I liked the story a lotbut what ever happened to koga and sango? I'd really like to know what happened between them after the scene at the club.