Reviews for Ironside: Deadly Game
bexxe chapter 1 . 5/5
great story. I keep re-reading. You are the best Ironside writer and you have gotten me hooked on fanfiction!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
No romance stories for ironside, I'm sure just because he was in a wheelchair he had some torrid experiences.
LAG0802 chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
Usually read NCIS, but decided to checkout Ironside, loved this as a Kid, thought Ed was hot and not many strong women role models. Great Story, you have all of Ironsides nuances pegged.
Mounty Swiss chapter 12 . 8/3/2011
My favourite story so far!

Fascinating, how you describe the emotions of your characters - and there are very strong emotions. Love the way you write Ed Brown.

Just great!
Ne'ith5 chapter 12 . 5/14/2010
I finally finished your story and its the best one yet and a fitting tribute to Don Galloway. The cold psychopathy of Richards and his henchman the twisted Sociopath path Lonnie and their plan to destroy the Chief by first taking away everything he loved and cared about to erase what Ironside stood for... which in a way Richards did. Eve left. And Ed was tortured psychically and mentally. As I said previously great tale. The only thing I'd change is to add another chapter or two that explored how Ed dealt with what happened to him. (another story? Hint, Hint)
LucyMb chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
Great ending, such a shame about Eve - I never could get used to Fran after her but this was a nice way of explaining it. A really good story. Many thanks and look forward to more with your next one.
Charlotte chapter 12 . 12/30/2008
Congratulations on a job well done! You wrote a magnificant story..
moms5thchild chapter 12 . 12/30/2008
Excellent ending. This is a great explanation of why Eve left the staff; but I still don't like Scott's cheesy moustache. hehehe

You do action very well. It is something I am not very good at and should work at with more diligence. Scheduling too, my current story has a break of months instead of days and people are asking when I'll finish the damn thing. I have never felt that with you. Every few days there is another piece to read.

Just for that, inspiration has struck and I might try an Ironside story too and its all your fault.

Happy New Year

Mom
Charlotte chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
This was an increedible chapter. I'm on the edge of my seat wating for the next chapter.
moms5thchild chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
Wow

Thanks for the present, I love cliffies at Christmas time.

Mom
Charlotte chapter 10 . 12/24/2008
Wow, I loved everyone's reaction to reading about who Lonnie is, and then Eve's angst about what could be happening to Ed at the hands of the evil Lonnie. So looking forward to the next chapeter to learn the fate of the team!
LaneIA chapter 10 . 12/23/2008
Ah! Your chapter is appropriately named. I thought we would get a little more Brown Bashing or some insight on what handiwork Lonnie has done. Alas, not to be. Any chance of a Christmas present and the next chapter before Saturday? I'll ask Santa to forget everything else!

If not, have a wonderful holiday.

LaneIA
LaneIA chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
Wow! Not only did that take a lot out of Ed, it almost did me in as well. You've done a wonderful job of inflicting so much pain on everyone's favorite sergeant.

I can only hope that Ironside gets there before Lonnie gets too excited.

Great work.
LucyMb chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
Oh what an excellent chapter! I can't wait until you post the next one to see what Lonnie has done to Ed (yes, i know i'm sad!). So pleased you are giving him some grief. I suspect it will only make Ironside feel worse when he eventually finds him :). I'm really enjoying the story, thanks again.
Charlotte chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
Poor Ed! He is in such a horrible situation and now he thinks that Eve is dead. Your story is so wonderful.