Reviews for Super Trophy Bros

update soon
PiWrite chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
haha cool :)
KCSupido chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Krystal can be violent! )
KCSupido chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
Nice chapter! Lot's of action! Keep up the good work.
KCSupido chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
It was a good chapter. I hope there's gonna be more action in the next one.
KCSupido chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Hey, its good to see you back on the site. So, as you requested, here are some characters.

Name: KC

Age: 14

Gender: Male

Trophies: Sonic, Pokemon Trainer, and Kirby. (He calls Pokemon Trainer "Red", since its shorter.)

Backround: He and Krystal are a team who are trying to become the champions.

Description: He has dark black hair, A blue tee shirt and black pants, along with a cameo back pack. He has turquoise eyes and is six foot one.

Personality: He tends to talk to Krystal alot, since she knew him for years. He trys to always change the subject whenever someone other than Krystal asks about his past. He trys to live life on the edge, and few things scare him more than Krystal's wrath.

Weapons: He has two swords, one enchanted with fire and one with ice.

Love Intrest: He has a crush on Krystal, but he can't admit it, although he tends to call her beautiful alot.

Name: Krystal

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Trophies: Samus, Meta Knight, and Pikachu.

Description: She has dark black hair that reaches just below her shoulders. She has crystal-clear blue eyes. She wears a Ninja outfit.

Personality: She always trys to cheer her friends up if they are sad. She hates it when people tell her what to do unless it's absolutly nesasery. She tends to be overprotective of KC, because she has a crush on him, but she can't admit it.

And if anyone makes her mad, they better run.

Weapons: Ninja weapons enchanted with Fire.

Love Intrest: She has a crush on KC, but she can't admit it, although she calls him cute a lot.

If you need any info or have any questions, just pm me.
Houjuu chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
:D very cool story

is it like pokemon :? cuz it sounds like that 2 me
KCSupido chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
This story definitely has potential, keep up the good work...
aceofnoise23 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
A bit better. But when you say something like, "Hi!" he screamed" there should be a period after screamed. Otherwise, it's fine.
Ryan Starter Co chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
umm...okay? A little short but it's still there.
Pit Fan chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
Not bad, I have to say! I really liked how Pit smashed Ness into a tree! If you update every other day, you will most likely have more people reading this story. But keep up the good work and update soon!
unknown0person chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Um, ok, way too short. I have some advice:

1. Try to add some description.

2. Try not to keep things so rushed, your character (who's name was not shown) seems like he has five minutes to make his way to the top.

3. Try not to base this on Pokemon, it already seems so similar to it.

Yeah, you might want to heed my advice.

-Unknown "Author" Person
aceofnoise23 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Eh. It was okay. Add a little more detail, maybe give a description of one of your characters or something. Trust me, you should start working on using your Vocab words from school, like spirited or malignant or mortify!
Pit Fan chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Nice! I, too, like Pit, as you can tell. He is my favorite character and totally kicks butt. I hope you update soon!
Lady Bos chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Interesting idea there, taking the idea that the Brawlers are trophies in the game and using it. It'd be nice to read more of it if you decide to post it.

It reminds me a slight bit of the first episode of Pokémon, but that's me being a verified and true idiot. DX

All right, I have some advice, though it's your decision on whether to take it or leave it;

When adding dialouge from a different character, a different paragraph should be used. It makes it less confusing, and makes the story flow much better. You were doing that for a majority of the chapter, until close to the very end. Was it because you were trying to make the paragraphs a slight bit longer?

If you're upset with your paragraph length, you could add more detail to them - Character details, facial expressions, environment details, etc...

However, it's your story, and you should write the way that makes you the happiest. Ignore all I've said if you really don't agree with it.

It's a very interesting plot I can't wait to read the next part.