Reviews for The Good Die Laughing
Im going to cry
Conny14Sam chapter 1 . 5/1
I can see this was written a long time ago but please know that you had me in tears here. But good tears of course hahah I mean this was so well-written! I really enjoyed reading it, and it's also a great thing because there doesn't seem to be very much KaminaxYoko fanfics around :( But this one waa so good :'( Thank you
YellowSwagMaster420 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
rinzukodas chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh my goodness. I love this. The way you've written it- the words draw you in and keep you there and wondering. The rolling, flowy style- it doesn't need to be eloquent but it's fantastic both when it is and isn't. Thank you for writing this.
Lushi chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I'm not even going to pretend I didn't cry. I feel like Yoko didn't get enough recognition, especially regarding her feelings towards everything, and you captured it all perfectly. 3
Illusion-Factory chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
wonderful
rikary chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I officially love and hate you.

This really touched me.
Strata's Stargazer chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Great story. Damn near has me back in tears...
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I'm not even familiar with the fandom and the end is slightly mind fuck-ish but this was still great. Thank you.
Hysterical Insanity chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
:D This is beautifully written! Fantastic job!

~Kitty
DreamWalker18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh my god. I haven't read any Gurren Lagann fics in a while and I just have to say that this truly moved me to tears. Its been a long time since someone's writing really did this to me and I wanted to thank you for your hard work while writing this story. You did a fabulous job and you should keep up the fantastic work in future writings.

~Kara~
immoralbone chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Good grief...

It is not in anyway a stretch for me to say this; this fic is probably the best romance fic I've ever read, and then some. And most of the fics I've read have been romances.

I mean seriously... that was very, VERY immpressive, heart-stirring, ingenious, and so many other things.
Leaviel chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
this is beautiful and wonderful and it made me cry...
reeroy chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Totally love it. Made me wanna cry, because these two deserve each other and a lot of happiness thrown in the mix.

Well written and well done. Wish there were more but it concludes nicely that I can clearly see that Yoko's future.
Ridney chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Beautiful, bittersweet, and sad! What can I say that hasn't been said already? I love the format of this: snapshots in time and emotion, but - at the very end - a little taste of timelessness. We get the impression that there's no such thing as "no such thing," and the combination of impossible and possible is what Gurren Lagann is all about. Your Yoko is all too relatable, but in an odd way ... that gives me hope :) Once again, this is an excellent use of spare, broken storytelling.