Reviews for The Good Die Laughing
Kaist chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh my goodness. I love this. The way you've written it- the words draw you in and keep you there and wondering. The rolling, flowy style- it doesn't need to be eloquent but it's fantastic both when it is and isn't. Thank you for writing this.
Lushi chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I'm not even going to pretend I didn't cry. I feel like Yoko didn't get enough recognition, especially regarding her feelings towards everything, and you captured it all perfectly. 3
Illusion-Factory chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
wonderful
rikary chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I officially love and hate you.

This really touched me.
Strata's Stargazer chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Great story. Damn near has me back in tears...
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I'm not even familiar with the fandom and the end is slightly mind fuck-ish but this was still great. Thank you.
Hysterical Insanity chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
:D This is beautifully written! Fantastic job!

Kitty
DreamWalker18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh my god. I haven't read any Gurren Lagann fics in a while and I just have to say that this truly moved me to tears. Its been a long time since someone's writing really did this to me and I wanted to thank you for your hard work while writing this story. You did a fabulous job and you should keep up the fantastic work in future writings.

Kara
immoralbone chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Good grief...

It is not in anyway a stretch for me to say this; this fic is probably the best romance fic I've ever read, and then some. And most of the fics I've read have been romances.

I mean seriously... that was very, VERY immpressive, heart-stirring, ingenious, and so many other things.
Leaviel chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
this is beautiful and wonderful and it made me cry...
Idle Writer of Crack chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Totally love it. Made me wanna cry, because these two deserve each other and a lot of happiness thrown in the mix.

Well written and well done. Wish there were more but it concludes nicely that I can clearly see that Yoko's future.
Ridney chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Beautiful, bittersweet, and sad! What can I say that hasn't been said already? I love the format of this: snapshots in time and emotion, but - at the very end - a little taste of timelessness. We get the impression that there's no such thing as "no such thing," and the combination of impossible and possible is what Gurren Lagann is all about. Your Yoko is all too relatable, but in an odd way ... that gives me hope :) Once again, this is an excellent use of spare, broken storytelling.
JimmyDANj2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
O-oh my freaking god...geez. I really didn't expect this story to be all that much. I think most people agree that TTGL is one of mankind's most epically amazing things ever, ever developed, so of course I would be perusing its figurative shelves of fanfiction randomly. So imagine the joy I feel when I just find this random fic, and decide to give it it try. I...really can't describe it, so I'll just the most basic, warranted thing that I could possibly say. It is really an amazing piece of literary work. One of the best pieces of fanfiction I have EVER had the pleasure to read. Although there aren't many TTGL fics, there are actually more good ones than one might first expect, and some that are REALLY good. But man, THIS one...THIS one just...just tops. Geez, you deserve two thumbs up. Hell, make it twelve. Good job. I hope for and expect more great works of TTGL in the future. Ya don't have to though, if you don't wanna. :)
nakanaka chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I really really liked this. I don't know what to say, but it made me happy inside. I like how you explain the Kittan but Kamina wins out. Excellent job.
Deculture chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow. Didn't really expect this story to be very good at first, but turned out to be very, very good. Kind of bittersweet, but still manages to inspire a sense of happiness. You stayed true to the characters and did a fantastic job. Just wish there were other TTGL fics as good as this one!