Reviews for Frost
Kolgrimmur Bectelson chapter 5 . 9/24/2014
I kinda like this one, if you're getting around to updating again why not this one?
Parselmaster chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Finally! Someone used nonplussed correctly! You have made my day
gandalf chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. I wanted to say something about that Izuna/Lovecraft crossover fic. In Izuna, the gods are the gods. There's no one older.
ClubCafe chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
I was just thinking of this story this morning and low and behold, more of this amazing work! I can't believe there are only nine reviews for this, as it's just so damn good! I thoroughly enjoy the gritty detective tone it's got mixed in, and can't wait to read more about the backgrounds for some of the characters.

Keep up the good work!
Hiryo chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Yay that's a very good written story!

Wow I like this 'Reiko' already and would appreciate if she too gets Ranma long with Nabiki. ;)

I wonder what Keima will think if he gets a wiff about that Elsie knew about her and didn't say anything.

I love it and look forward to the next chapter.

Please update soon!
luger 7 chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Most excellent chapter. party on, dude.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Very interesting story, looking forward to more!
trefmawr chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Oh yes! I was just thinking of this fic the other day and how awesome it was! Great to see more of it, and love the World God only Knows cameo! Keep it up!
griffenvamp2176 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
love the story. have they trided to break nabiki. has she been seld in to the black market. how will ranma find here and will any of the other people from the ranma searies come in to play.

wouldn't it be fun if nadoka truned out to be a underworld boss. now that would be a twist people wouldn't see coming. lol

woundering if this is a one sided fic from ranma piont of veiw or will you show what happens to nabiki to givr it more depth

hope y up date soon
luger 7 chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
griffenvamp chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
interesting story is nabiki atill alive ? could she have deen mastaken for her friend? how did ranma and nabiki get so close hope you update soon
Chikiko chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I have to say im confused. Not about the story, though i have many many questions. what i'm confused about it how i haven't reviewed this story already. i remember reading it, or at last most of it. so i can't understand how i seemingly forgot to review. it's very interesting. with so many questions left unanswered both about the past and everything that happened to and with Nabiki. I especially enjoy the strong bond Ranma seems to have made with Nabiki. I'm sorry for waiting so long to review this, but you simply must continue this. there are just way too many interesting elements in this story to let it waste away.
hmr chapter 2 . 12/10/2008