Reviews for Tales of the Hott
Alybethed chapter 15 . 7/26/2013
"Ok," he said quickly. "I have flowers and I have a knife. One way or another, you are going to let me explain myself. Now, make your choice. Its either going to be the happy way or the hard way."

I stared at him, and suddenly wished I was back outside with the zombie killer. *Roflmao... The whole story is funny but this for some reason is my favorite part!
TheShadow666 chapter 19 . 7/26/2011
AWESOME! Dude I loved that story! Hahah it kept getting weirder and random with the next chapters but that made it funny and it was still great! And the epilogue was superb! I loved the ending! And I'll say it again - I reeaally loved this awesome story! And your writing another one, Normal-Natural, and I really hope you continue that cause that story is amaaaziiing too!
xstrawxberryx chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
xD I don't remember what chapter it was but it was with Lark that I found hilarious.

Something about "How do you like them apples? Right ladies?"

XD Funny as heeeck
Rachel-rob-Sandwich chapter 19 . 5/16/2011
i luv ur story

coconutmill chapter 19 . 3/28/2011
the story is awesome :P

the characters personatilties are very interesting _
Xenobia Ryane Whitlock chapter 19 . 2/3/2011
this was a good syorty first time good job keep writing.!
vampirelover458 chapter 19 . 11/15/2010
Loved it,amazing. Please do a squel that would be great. again Amazing no joke.

:D
Londa Gibbs chapter 19 . 11/3/2010
yeah so your probably the best epilogueing person known to man. just putting that out there lol. the story was amazing.
Limo13 chapter 16 . 9/11/2010
0.0 this story is so damn confusing i dont think im going to read the rest of it my head hurts its confusing
rocktheroxie chapter 19 . 9/2/2010
Aahhhh holy mother. Make a sequal! PleAseee (: it's awesomeeeeee
rocktheroxie chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Ahh this is awesome (: I like it (:
timecontroller chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
this is amazing!1
Alybethed chapter 19 . 7/22/2010
this story is totally crazy it made me laugh sooo much, poor woman couldn't get a chance (or a break)...let me tell you, keep writing you got talent

ps

could you describe your zombies? its that i keep thinking of the ugly ones in the movies...im crazy i know ;p
XxPoissenxX chapter 15 . 6/24/2010
IM CRYING! Poor guy! Its so sad and i usually dont cry for shit! Stupid Lark hope he dies in a car axcident! :( Awsome story thow! :)
Golden418 chapter 19 . 6/24/2010
I love this book! Although you wrote it a long time ago and I'm just now Reading it but just to let you know I was Reading your other book SweetBlood and I loved that to and I favored it and you and decided to read all your books this is the 4th one I finished and just to let you know that the chapters that you wrote and thought weren't that good you were wrong because they were always the best ones you are a magnificent writer and I'm sure you know that already but I still wanted to remind :) keep on writing books and I hope you get writers block not ad often ad you do :D