Reviews for The Assassin Who Loved Me
Youji's fangirl chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
This story is so bitter-sweet. It's made me very sad. Youji is such a tragic man. Always with women, and always alone.

Thank you for writing this fanfiction.
BarbaraA chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Very nice. I'm surprised you haven't received more reviews. I like your style of writing and, being that Youji is my favorite character of Weiss, it's icing on the cake.

Barbara
The Page Of Cups chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Very nice story. Hanako is a likeable female and clearly not a Mary Sue. I particularly like the circular closure at the end; it was very satisfying. Also like the flow of one scene to another. That the appearance of Youji in the first scene didn't just randomly introduce them to each other but also planted a plot point with Abe, which connected it with the next scene. Also, this is a tiny thing but I really appreciate the balance in Hanako's character; she wasn't a weeping helpless victim or a badass wannabe. I like that she fought being assaulted and tried to pitch in how she could to help Youji but maintained realistic levels of effectiveness being just your average receptionist. Great job.
glinwulf chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
sweet!
glinwulf chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
An outstanding start-really hooked me. Like Hanako a lot, and now I'm wondering what Yohji was really doing in there.