Reviews for Insert Badly Spelt Japanese Here
TolkienScholar chapter 1 . 8/26
Fandom blind to Yu-Gi-Oh and just becoming familiar with the ACMSES. It's quite the wild ride! Willowe's got even more middle names than before, making me wonder if this is going to be a thing. ;) And if her hair isn't mentioned QUITE as much here as in the previous story, she's still just as absurd. I love how you started out with an overly long, adjective-packed paragraph describing her antics in Yu-Gi-Oh, which resembled how apennamedanika started off her fic. And also made this wonderful acknowledgement to the readers: "So naturally all these events are why it just /felt/ like seven months to the poor readers and not just seven days."

There are some really funny cliche-related parts in this fic. One of my favorites is where Seto is glaring at her because she beat him but she "gave him a warm smile that almost melted the ice around his heart - almost." I was also pretty amused that the author was able to get that whole ridiculous name out in one breath! :)

You're frequently missing commas before/after nouns of direct address. For example, "Got her Harriet!" should be "Got her, Harriet!" and "...stop swishing your hair woman!" should be "...stop swishing your hair, woman!"

I feel like this needs a "T" rating because of the ending, which I only skimmed because I didn't feel comfortable reading it. The language and innuendo seem quite a bit much for K plus. Just a note. Aside from that, I enjoyed reading this story. It's so wacky! :)
Honeycloud of RiverClan chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
You're missing a bit of punctuation here and there, mostly commas, but otherwise it's good.

It's a nice imitation of the style of the first installment, especially the last passage.
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Okay so I haven't seen YuGiOH in like a million years and Seto Kabi is my favorite character and I'm fangirling right now. You really did a good job I enjoy the OC's you created.
xxannylynn chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
sundeer chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
:D the funniest thing is, I've never seen YGOTAS, but I knew who the shirts were referring to :)
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Really good job on this story, I loved it XD.
ImmortalAngel92 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Wow, so glad none of my OCs are like that...

Anyway, good fic and it's not bad for a funny one. My last attempt at humor turn serious, AGAIN! But then again maybe I'm just better at writing stuff with an actual point than stuff that's meant to be funny.
Strop chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Oh, this is just made up of pure epic win. Indeed.
Middle Eye chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
First attempt at humour? It's excellent, albiet nothing like the other Society stories that I've read. Willowe is a typical Mary-Sue. Great read!
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Willowe seems to have doubled up on middle names...
Nope I'm out chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
And so the second part ends. Can someone seriously find some way to kill her? Always with the hair! Ugh.
Spidey meets Wizard-Theif chapter 1 . 1/20/2009

Lolchen chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Lol. Yeah, I believe it's funny. Especially their t-shirts - The Abridgded series just rule! Nice work! I think I like this com ;) Though why do the self inserts always end up with the hot guys? Doesn't that make them kinda MS themselves?

Lolchen chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I think that that was absolutlely brilliant! I laughed out load several times and I think that you got the whole situation depicted perfectly. Very funny (In face I'm still laughing)
Game Master Blake chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Yami: (looks a little skeptical about being paired with Lauren in this fanfiction, but Blake and Yugi are laughing their heads off)

Yugi: Oh my God! That was FUNNY!

Blake: I know! Way to throw in some quotes from The Abridged Series too!

Yugi: So this Anti-Cliche and Mary Sue Elimination Society was supposed to catch this girl with a ridiculously long name that's difficult to pronounce, but instead they get distracted by some crushes? THAT cracks me up!

Yami: (chuckles at Yugi) Coming from somebody who has to deal with fangirls his entire life, that's something.

Yugi: (blushes) PHARAOH!

Blake: (snorts in amusement as he submits his review) Very interesting one-shot from you, Tash! I hope to get to see more like this soon! Ten out of ten!

Yami: (decides to quote) "My voice gives me super-strength!"

Blake: I thought the Heart of the Cards did that?

Yami: I was just joking around, hikari! (the three leave while laughing)