Reviews for Stolen Son
Anonymous chapter 45 . 3/23
I'm so glad I got to the end. I'm anticipating what's to come. I really have enjoyed this story thus far, and hope you continue. And also, thank you for writing this wonderful story!
shilouette chapter 45 . 3/19/2015
I'M CRYING
toast4219 chapter 45 . 1/17/2015
I love this story its so good I hope you continue it :D
luce chapter 45 . 12/3/2014
it has been a long time since i've gone through a fanfic so fast. the story is very compelling and your pacing is great; enough character development and little scenes, while keeping the action moving forward at the same time. you've done a really great job, keeping everyone pretty in-character between the general plotline and then your own drastic differences. it's super enjoyable, even despite the occasional awkwardly-worded line. i hope you have time and energy enough to work on the story in the future!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/14/2014
Wow... love it and are waitng for more...
Rune chapter 45 . 10/9/2014
Yes! Finally Regal has arrived. Please continue with this one if you can. This is one of the best stories I have encountered here. It would be a shame not to have an ending.
AngelShep chapter 45 . 7/13/2014
Great ! I love it ! I've read the whole thing in two days and now I can't wait for the next chapter...

I really hope you start writing it again. Please, please, please !
MagatsuIza chapter 45 . 6/19/2014
It's a shame that you abandoned this last year It's good and you know it.
zeldalink531 chapter 45 . 11/22/2013
OMG! This has to be the best ToS story I have ever read! And it is so hard to find a good multi-chaptered one!

I can't believe I read it all in one sitting, I usually don't for ones that are so long. But this one was so good! I really enjoyed the characterizations. LIke Yggdrasil's manipulation of Lloyd into a very hurt and confused young man who simply don't know who to turn to when everyone seems to simply lie to him all the time. And it doesn't help that everyone else is hurting as well and simply don't know the right things to say to make it all better. I think everyone could just use a good hug sometimes. (I don't know how many times I thought this.)

This is a very well written story (besides a grammar and spelling mistakes that are easily overlooked) and don't worry you haven't made any plot errors since you picked this back up after you're rather long hiatus a while ago. (They didn't pick up any summon spirits.)

My only complaint is that it's not finished! And it's been months! I am truly hoping you plan on writing more soon. I'm sure I'm not the only one eagerly waiting for more. :D
ugh chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Damn, this entire damn I was wishing for Mica to die a terrifying, death. And now that she does it's not satisfying. _;

Way to turn it around. I still don't like her, but with the way you killed her off I'm not sure if I hate her or not...whatever she's gone, so I'm ok. xD

I sound so cold, but it is kinda pitiful for it to end like that.
DJmiso chapter 45 . 11/15/2013
I never thought I'd reach this chapter so quickly. When I found this story last night and noticed the 45 chapters, I was thrilled! Another story to keep me happy! But now I've come to the 'end.' I didnt want to. But I couldnt help it. Everytime I put down my phone I'm plagued by the thoughts pertaining to this fic. I didnt even sleep. I love yer writing. Ugh, why didnt I wait?

Please. Update.
KujyouHikari chapter 45 . 11/1/2013
Wow, this story is EPIC! It's quite intense...and an awesome read! I think that the plot twists you have placed are great and very well developed. Though I wonder, is the OTP of this story Colette x Lloyd? Well, it's quite interesting!
Kyu-Momo chapter 45 . 9/28/2013
Man, I'm really enjoying this so far!

please continue! :D
Rebeldynasty chapter 45 . 9/18/2013
Hmm...Lloyd definitely seems to be slipping back into his humanity, bickering with Genis like that. :)

And Yggdrasill is wise to be worried; the longer Lloyd is away, the more Kratos and the others are returning him to whom he is *meant* to be. Even though it started out as manipulation, it seems even Mithos felt strongly about Lloyd...even if it was in a sort of twisted way. He did grow to care about him...but perhaps only because he didn't feel as alone, because he could connect with that innocence he lost so long ago...

You've done incredibly well on this; I know it's been a bit since your last update, but I do hope this will continue. :)
Rebeldynasty chapter 44 . 9/18/2013
Lloyd is stubborn as ever...but I like the fact that you're making his transformation gradual, here. After all, no one changes overnight. :)

Hmm...I wonder where Kratos slipped off to?