Reviews for Women in Red
COMRADE chapter 11 . 3/28
Its so... incredible. And good!
novamajid chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
oh yaeh ! I'm sure this story made all readers wet!didn't?!
Onkwehonwe chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Very vivid picture painted with the lemon it would be amazing if this happened in the game like some DLC or something and very good recall of Ada and what she said about John. I'm, actually doing something involving John much later on in my own story when i can.

Cause they say he's dead and he got turned into a zombie but we never actually see it so how can we know for sure? We don't know if he was one of the zombies at the mansion cause A we don't know how he looks and B, how could Annette know for sure when she wasn't there?

Ada lol you dirty girl. I've read this already but am dropping the courtesy reviews i have just read it in the past but didn't review before at least i don't think so since I don't see it in my review history.

Right now it's like Claire hasn't yet become what she will in the 4th story she's still at her more innocent stage which was closer to what she is in the games. Ada is tempetation incarnate then XD.
DIM666 - Insane Leader chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
I'm new to the RE section on this site, but not new on this site by any means. This story impresses me quite heavily. Well done details, different from other lemons I've read in such a way that I was interested. The one afterwards was good, but this still takes the cake. Not been able to read the third one yet, but oh well, I'll get to it.
ZalelTribal chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Toggstasy chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Wow, this story is awesome, the part with the plant was a tad weird, but if a fanfic can make my face turn red every few seconds(like right now) you've done something right in my opinion, good job!
Alex-Eats-Cake13 chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
ohhh crap really gud story lol i would bring a shotgun and machine gun and blow it up! XD
lloyd1191 chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
Nice story, although I wished that the chapters were longer than that. I would have also liked to know what happened to Leon, but it's your story and it was a good one, so I shouldn't complain about that. I hope to see more like this one and I wish you good luck.
A Spirit 420 chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
lol wow, Ada sure keeps finding time to have sex. I mean a lot of people who watch horror movies look at the love scenes and its like, "This isn't the time for that!" Or they could argue with that & say, "Yes but people fuck regardless of a zombie outbreak."

Plus with men & women, they gotta repopulate. All though if you see 28 days later, that can go badly...

Anyway I finished up this one & am onto part two!
A Spirit 420 chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Well this review is for this chapter & the last. It was kinda hot yes slightly disturbing the thing with the plant, no I'll be real it was very disturbing but its all good. You must have a dark sense of humor. That's cool. Anyway, this chapter, Claire said she likes men & women. So she is bi? Is that what she is?

Well, as far as talking to bi, women, they always seemed enlightened on sexuality. They get the best of both worlds. Anyway, as for how they keep on having to save up bullets, I hate it when I'm low on any game but especially Resident Evil!

I remember when I was in the lab in RE 2 and my health was in danger, there were like four zombies, two bullets left in the 9, and just a combat knife. That was some bullshit. lol

Anyway his is an interesting read, & I look forward to the next chapter
A Spirit 420 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
This was nice and action packed, this chapter! Man, I'd hate to be in Claire's shoes right now! A pipe? Shiiit, anything less than a pistol is practically a suicide mission. Still, I like how she killed the fat zombie. So this is just a slightly different take on RE 2 right?

Anyway I hated that alligator. It kept always chewing me up like some damn happy meal until I figured out about the gas canister.

Anyway as far as personality, I think you got Ada down ;) keep it up!
A Spirit 420 chapter 3 . 3/5/2011
This is great lemon so far! I used to not be such a big fan of yuri but I'm warming up to it. I don't think I could read a yaio to be honest. I don't know I guess in relation to real life association with gay ppl, I think for myself as a man its easier for me to be friends with a lesbian woman 4 the same reason a woman who is straight would rather be around gay men.

Nobody's trying to hit on you.

Sorry 4 the rant, I was just explaining cause I'm kinda new to femslash fanfics so I'm just being honest but I do like this story I really do & I like how you had Claire & Ada encounter each other in the 1st place cause it always struck me as odd they never met in the games.

Anyway I've read certain fanfics, yuri in particular that were very hot & vivid in detail & the top two would be this & Our Hero which was Sheva & Jill.

Good job! I look forward to more!

This was good from the parts I have read so far! The lemons were hot! It is clear what Ada's sexuality is in this story but I don't know, somehow from what I read so far I just got this feeling Claire is not quite sure if she is full out lesbian or just bi.

Anyway seeing as Leon is their friend or comrade in common, it would be cool to see if he came in between the two in the sequel. I figured I should read this 1st before reading the 2nd one (Obviously.)
RainBlueWater chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
good story
naruchan84 chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
great story loved every lemon
naruchan84 chapter 5 . 10/11/2010