Reviews for Return of an Old Evil
jlj10581 chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
Will Grimlord Finally Have a Plan Destroy the Rangers After His Old Troops Destroyed
By VR Troopers and Search of New Army to Take Over Reality and Earth
Will Find Out
JORDAN R chapter 22 . 11/17/2015
IM READY FOR THE NEXT STORY TO CONTINUE AFTER THIS. WILL DARK SPECTER FIND HER? IM SO EXCITED!
JORDAN R chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
GOOD SHOWDOWN BETWEEN THE TWO. I FELT IVAN COULD HAVE LASTED A LITTLE BIT LONGER BUT IT STILL WAS GOOD.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
I LIKE THAT SHE MADE THEM GROW. I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT THAT HAPPENING IF I WAS ASTRONEMA. SO COOL!
JORDAN R chapter 18 . 11/17/2015
I LIKE IT .. LOVE ALL THE SIDE STORY RELAXATION TIME.
JORDAN R chapter 15 . 11/17/2015
NOT BAD. SLOWER PACE IS ALSO GOOD FOR A GOOD BUILD UP
JORDAN R chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
THIS IS GETTING EVEN BETTER. IM SO HOOKED. IM AT WORK READING THIS AND JUST CANT STOP READING IT. (SO GLAD ITS SLOW AND I CAN READ IT STRAIGHT THRU)
jordan chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
I AM LOVING THIS CHAPTER SO FAR TO SEE ASTRONEMA BACK IN ACTION IS GLOROUS! THANK YOU FOR BRINGING MY CHILDHOOD BACK. SHE IS MY FAVE CHARACTER OF ALL TIME.
JORDAN R chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ASTRONEMA COME INTO PLAY SOMEHOW! MAYBE EVEN TAP INTO HER GALAXY RANGER POWER. MAYBE EVEN THE GOLD RANGER, BLUE SENTURION, EVEN NINJOR WOULD BE AWESOME! THANKS FOR LISTENING.
JORDAN R chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
THIS IS GETTING SOOOOO GOOD IM LOVING IT.
JORDAN chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
IM SOOOOOOOO WRAPPED IN THIS. IT SO EXCITING AND I CAN JUST VISUALIZE THE STORY.
Evil Wanda chapter 22 . 9/14/2010
are u going to make a Sequel?
Wtiger5 chapter 22 . 10/16/2009
good story
AandA4ever2010 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Lol! I was right. It's Ivan. I like this story so far. Poor Zhane i feel bad for him though. :(
WC-PR-POTF-F29D chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Lol, I know to much about power rangers, I guessed that it was Astromimar and I guessed Ivan (purple guys from the cool movie)