Reviews for Windows To Hollows
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ack! I absolutely love fics about this episode and you did a great cover of this scene; much better than the original, I must say. It seems so much more real.

Cheers,
Jimelda
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
OOHH GAAOOD!

this eppy was just PERFECT hun

and your fic still topped the best!

OMG!

I LOVED how you wrote the stitchng scene

we needed bridge in this eppy to talk

and you did it aweosmely hun!

LOVED IT HUN!

#

awesome work!

x
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Great limp Sam tag! Going off to read your others now! Love me some limpness!

This certainly wouldn't have looked out of place in the last episode! I would've rather have seen this rather than THAT Sam and Ruby scene although I have to take my hat off to Jared he looked awesome! Just my opinion!

Looking forward to more!
Miss Lestrade chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I loved this episode, but I really wanted to knock their heads together at certain points! (If I were Castiel, I WOULD knock their heads together.) They need to really start talking again, but Sam's story was a great start. I really liked your spin on it.
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Nice job! I really liked this one, thanks for sharing with us!
Mockingbyrd chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Great interpretation! I love it. Good job writing in their emotions..it felt real. Cheers
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh, I LOVED this! Thank you! *huggles it and you*
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Seriously? Would this have been that hard to add to the epi? One or two lines here and there? Why WAS Sam stitching him self up? But when Dean's shoulder was out of joint I became a puddle of goo right in my chair. I was hoping you would write this. This is exactly the scene that I wanted and I knew you were doing some tags... and while I know you are a limp!sam fan... there is just enough limp dean in here to help fill in the gaps for me. Thanks
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is cool Love the limp Sam.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I loved the limpness you brought to the story. Seems Kripke and crew skim over alot in their story lines.

Look forward to your next alternate ending.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Fantastic coda to theursday night's episode. How I would have loved to seen this go down between the brothers on the show.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Great addition. I'm still surprised the boys didn't get hurt worse with how they flew out of that window.

Sammy was so messed up in those four months. I'm surprised Ruby even managed to snap him out of it.

Can't wait to see your Limp!Sam next week.
The White Wanderer chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Totally awesome! Yeah, so I decided to take the time a drop a message since you were asking for feedback. First off, keep up the good work! Its thanks to you that I’ve become a fan Limp!Sam stories;P This series just so happens to be the one I highly anticipate the most every week and you certainly haven’t disappointed me yet (Wishes to Cinders and Silence to Regrets are my favorites). Anyway, I don’t see anything that needs work or needs suggestions; so just continue as you have. Can’t wait to see what you’ll concoct for next week’s episode!XD Later!*

The White Wanderer