Reviews for Eggs, Feathers, and Honeycombs
Chaos-for-eternity chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Is this story completed? Otherwise I would love to see how it ends.
HybridDragoness chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
You have a really nice writing style. I wish you kept up these BanjoKazooie one-shots. They're really good fun to read. I really enjoyed the one with Clanker. Really captured the moment.

KHue~
cougartail91 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
nn1 this was an excellent chapter. can't wait for the next ones.
cougartail91 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
nn1 this was an excellent chapter.
cougartail91 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
this was an excellent chapter nn1.
Dee chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
I don't even know where to begin.

This story is just so well writen... I can totally see this happening to Banjo! You've sort of taken his personality and given it more depth, I don't know... You've captured everyone's personalities perfectly, by the way, and the last chapter... It was just so sweet! I actually cried while reading it. I think I have a thing for sibbling love. :'D

Anyway, keep up the good work! Your story is awesome, don't stop writing it!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 3 . 11/18/2009
Very nice work, I like it. Will there be more?
The Ghost-Ninja Guy chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
I can totally see the entire situation as if it were an actual game scenario. It's so wonderful how you portrayed the emotions. If it were real, this would be the best moment ever.
gallantmon8 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
This is a very well done story, nice job :)
Chaos Wielder formerly RWG chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
As I'm sitting here in front of my computer I'm honestly having trouble thinking of what to type because this last chapter in particular pulled at my heart strings so much.

I know the Banjo-Kazooie games are normally rather goofy and light-hearted, but this was a wonderful take on the brother-sister theme in the first game. I always wanted to imagine Tooty and Banjo's relationship being just as you portrayed it here. When she told him that she didn't hate him I think I melted inside. So touching... And as smart aleck and sharp tongued as Kazooie may be at times, at least she supported her friend and tried to get him through his slump. That was a perfectly in character thing for her to do. Even if it's not delved into much in the games, I know that Banjo still cared about Tooty. He wouldn't have even attempted to rescue her if he didn't, it's just that simple (although I wonder what happened to her during and after Banjo-Tooie. She just sort of...disappeared in that game and hasn't been seen since).

Anyway, all of these chapters were generally well-written, but the third one was by far the most impressive of the set. For once I can say there's nothing here that needs any improvement. In my opinion, it was perfect as it was. So as cliched as this may sound, great job with all of these chapters, particularly this one.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
I really like this story, easily one of the best Banjo-Kazooie stories on Fanfiction. I enjoy seeing a new side to the characters so Great Job! I don't think there's room for improvement either :)
Zorble chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
That's nice.

I love it when fans give the characters new meaning.
TwilightVestige chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
*is still too lazy to log in*

Just one word:

D'aw
TwilightVestige chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
(is too lazy to log in XD)

Anyways, very nice chapter. Clanker is one of my favorite characters from the first game. :)
annon chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
This chapter is pretty good. It's nice how you use the descriptive tone to describe the character's feelings. As of right now, it's pretty good, so I don't really see room for improvment.