Reviews for The Great War
nice story!
nikole salvatore chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
i love this
White Raven chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Well, it could have been worse...Jack could have been on Britannic, Titanic's sister ship that was converted to a hospitl ship, then It too sank after hitting a mine
MrsGatsby chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
So I read the whole story. It was just brilliant. I love the concept, and I've always wanted to write something like this. It should have more reviews than this. I mean, seriously. One suggestion:

-To make us REALLY tear up in chapter four, I suggest maybe describing the birth in full detail, because it will give us an insight of Jack's feelings and such. I think it was great, but just something to think about!

Love this lots

Do You Wonder chapter 4 . 5/1/2012
This is one of the best stories i have read so far. PLEASE keep updating!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
This is a really good story! You should go back and do some editing though. For one thing when indicating dialogue you use these, " not these, '. Also especially in your later chapters, you have missing words which can make it hard to figure out what your trying to say. I think you should write a sequel to this!

Shine Forever
dizzynetbookgirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
oh this is interesting, as a poor man jack WOULD have eventually been drafted into ww1 if he had survived and again their relationship would have been challenged.
EmmaLee65 chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
It needs work... but it was a good attempt.
Leo-Lover-4-Always chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
Such a beautiful story :).
TopezEyez chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
that was a very factual story.

i liked the letters you rote in the first chapter.

in the third chapter i got scared that jake had lost his memory and wud not remember rose or the baby-to-come.

wars are never a good thing.

distroying lives and families.

the saying "one death is a tragedy, a million is a stetistic" (i might have got the wording wrong)

is very sad but is unfortunately true.

but i like how everything ended "at the eleventh hour, eleventh day and eleventh month".

i don't like the way jack had to die at the end of the movie.

but againg, i guess this is the thing that made the movie so good and...emotional.
SebastianTheSniper chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
I LOVED the story. Honestly and truly i did.
RiderK.Cullen chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
I loved the story and it was such a beautiful ending. Could you please do a sequel.
ComeJosephine chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
You made me cry! That was a beautiful story, you write very well.
Yuki Sakura-chan chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
Great way to end the story. It made me smile. Good job!
Nadine Dawson chapter 4 . 12/2/2008