Reviews for Delayed Reaction
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Yeah. I thought Dean under reacted to the idea of Sam and Ruby too.
Peregrinus chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
That's the way I wished it had happened...followed shortly by Ruby's death. Great work...thank you :)
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Very well done - wish there had been more in Show because its just so freaking gross. Love how you nailed Sam's addiction back in November. That's the conclusion I started to come to when Sam said 'it feels good' to Ruby in Lazarus Rising. Guess we all sort of saw it coming ... except its still just - gah.

Phoebe
00Tyler00 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was good. It crackled with the sweet justice Kripke's been denying all Ruby-loathers out there (present company included). I wholeheartedly agree with your take on Dean's reaction to Sam's confession. The static was flowing between the two brothers just like it's served up on the show. All in all, this was a brilliant piece of writing and I hope you freaking know that. *grin*.
kalina-blue chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Very in character. And i just love the last lines.
kirallie chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Sam had sex with Ruby? Ew! Glad the boys had the talk. Good work!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I felt the same way bout Dean's reaction and went looking for a fic just like yours to make it better! Great fic. I take it your not a fan of Ruby/Sam? lol, it'll be ok as long as it doesn't turn into love.
unimportance of sex chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I really don't believe that sex is so big issue. For Dean especially. Hey, he never checked his one-night-girls about being good people or something. You have sex with someone evil - so what? It's not like LOVING someone evil.
JensenLover89 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Great job! That was a really good scene you created! :)
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Ah, HERE's the Dean I was expecting to see and hear after Sam's revelations! Pre-S4 Dean would certainly have wanted all the sordid details, for better or worse, and of course even S4-Dean has pointed out time and again that demons plus Sam equals bad news.

You did a great job balancing the anger and the humor and the angst. Thanks for this entertaining re-take.
Psychee chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Dean's lack of reaction to Sam's confession bothered me too. I was thinking he didn't want to say anything and alienate Sam since at least he was talking to him. I really don't like what is going on with Ruby. Call me paranoid but she is a demon and I think she is manipulating Sam for her own reasons. It was indicated that there were factions in Hell and the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend.
LittleFairy78 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
THANK YOU MAJA! THANK YOU FOR FIXING SPN!

Honestly, this couldn't have made me any happier! It's just what the episode really needed but what was obviuosly forgotten, or cut out in favour of giving that demonic * some more screentime.

So I bow before the and will be eternally indebted to you for fixing SPN for me. As far as I'm concerned, I consider this conversation canon from now on.

AND IF THEY DON'T KILL RUBY THE FIRST CHANCE THEY GET, I'LL JUST HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF!

Laura