Reviews for Corpse
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Oh Itachi! How you have fallen!
hakku23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Oh i love halloween.. and btw pretty cool fanfic ;) itachi u horny old fart XD
addicted yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
that was hot. more more of rape but love and and OBSSESSEION. thank u
Itachi's-Eternal-Soul chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
beautifly violent me likey *thumbs up* 5/5
haechan435 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Good story! But I feel bad for Sasuke-kun! Itachi is so mean to him!
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
such a psychopathe ! but the perfect brother anyway... (maybe I'm insane too...)
Veja24 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Cool, not bad at all! I liked Itachi's little charade when he turned into child to spook Sasuke, and also his possessiveness over Sasuke. Btw, what does "Henge" mean/refer to?
iJoeyMonster chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
wow.
droppedmysonic chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
i liked that. it reminds me of one i read awhile back back when animespiral still existed.
Anatalia Argent chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
You are a really good author, based on what i read here. I hope you continue to write with such an excellent command of the language. I realize that you said you hate writing Itachi like this, but you're somebody where if it has to be done, then it has to be done. I would Love to beta some of your stories sometime.

About the story...as for Sasuke being lulled into a false sense of security byt a little kid that looks like Naruto...that might be a strech. Correct me if I'm wrong however. The first section seemed almost as if from Itachi's veiwpoint until you mentioned later that Sasuke was the tricked one. Maybe you should try to clear that up sooner?

Keep writing. You're awesome