Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
happy chapter 7 . 10/2
I LOVE your Hermione - how she doesn't take herself so seriously. Love the head covering/convent piece.
happy chapter 6 . 10/2
"You accidentally go to ONE orgy and..." brought me the greatest LOL in a month - thank you!
happy chapter 3 . 10/2
Love it! :)
happy chapter 2 . 10/2
Like! :)
Its a pity you didnt finish this story:(
lena1987 chapter 12 . 8/30
Oh dear, I do hope more will come! You write first person really bloody well, by the way. Not many can do it so it doesn't sound like a diary, but you've got it down pat. Makes for a very fun read!
Heartlit chapter 12 . 8/12
Hot story while it lasted. Thanks
jane1020 chapter 12 . 8/7
Shame on you! Can't believe you left me hanging! Truly a tease you naughty thing! I really was enjoying the story and loved some of your hard feelings..,maybe you'll get a good chuckle if you by chance peek back to the stories you wrote of so long ago! Wish you health and happiness! Thanks!
jane1020 chapter 2 . 8/6
Love it!
I hope you come back to this. Love the bantering between them.
breathe-the-ocean-calls chapter 1 . 7/14
Oh dear. Hahahahaha. Delightfully written.
deliciousflowerfire chapter 1 . 6/20
Fluffy SSHG love it
Very Small Prophet chapter 12 . 5/23
Hermione, you have no business getting down on Snape for leaving the Great Hall. You could have left with him. He didn't stick you to your chair before he walked off. Staying to face Minerva and the brats was entirely your choice. Just because Severus goes on guilt trips at the drop of a hat is no reason for you to threaten him with violence over YOUR bad choices.
Darkhairfurrytail chapter 12 . 5/5
Id like to read the rest of this story
adara1103 chapter 12 . 4/27
Oh my god! I love this story. I have laughed out loud so much while reading this. The mirror scenes are golden. I hope you haven't abandoned this. That would really be horrible.i will be following and hope that you update.