Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
Dearlady2002 chapter 8 . 9/22/2011
Yay, he showed up! I still love that you are constantly leaving little humorous thoughts and conversations in your story. I only wish that JK would have put a bit more into hers, but oh well..

*Staying up past bedtime again to read* :)
Dearlady2002 chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
Moar fluff! Moar fluff!

Still like it so far. You'll probably end up on my favorite stories page. :)
Dearlady2002 chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
"Severus spoke the word as if it was foreign to him and as unappealing as Dolores Umbridge.."

God. I can't even finish that sentance. I need mind-bleach. Or a sharp stick. NOW!

lol. love the story though. perfect balance of snarky and wanting to be loved.
Dearlady2002 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
She needs her fingers.. for holding her wand! Yes! lol.
Dearlady2002 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I love a story that makes me laugh. And a story that makes me picture Snape naked doing suitably naughty things. So is it really any surprise that I'm going to keep reading this one? *big grin*
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I'm only one chapter in and I love it! The part Trelawney was saying nearly made me gag (picturing her bony butt naked, ew!) but the rest was great.
WhitePeach91 chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
are you going to update? your smuff is seriously addictive :-)
WhitePeach91 chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Who doesn't read the smut? WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO SKIP THE NAUGHTY BITS! It's like taking the chocolate out of a chocolate bar! I mean seriously; who doesn't like smut? I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!
WhitePeach91 chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
"Hold your horses. I'm busy,": delightful!
WhitePeach91 chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
brilliant!
EJS chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
you know... it's very mean to leave us on such a cliffy :(

what happens next :s xx EJS
Obviously Lost chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
So, I have read all 11 chapters in one sitting! I'm sad that there's not more... hope to see another piece of the story soon!
Maggie chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
pls, do not stop writing ! I just love your story and I want to know how the situation develops
mrseaves chapter 11 . 9/1/2011
You write lovely chemistry and hot smut. Moar, please!
Rosajean chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Pretty pretty please update this! I love this story! It's really amazing and your writing is excellently done! But I really wanna know what happens next so please continue this story! And soon! :)
737 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »