Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
onecelestialbeing chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
I hate you.

Okay I don't hate you but I'm throwing an e-pillow at you because I have lockjaw that even four aleve tablets refuse to cure AND I need to not move my jaw but OMG I'm laughing and crying and hysterical at this story...all at the same time.

The hell with the aleve. I'm bringing out the wine and will pore over the smut!
sweet-tang-honney chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
great chapter.
Angels-heart1 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Mrs Merce Snape chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Well a great surprise to see another chapter! i liked it ! :)
Allyll chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Yey! You are back! Great chapter, can't wait for more.
anon chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
) great, can't wait for more, love this story ) xx
Slinkiee chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Absolutely love it!
Hillmorrr chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Love it! So happy for a new chapter! Thanks for sharing.
Wolfpack89 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
I am soooooo happy that you are finishing this! It's been one of my Dave's for a long time.
Avis chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
That was unbelievably hot. Pleasepleaseplease update soon. I'm glad to see that this story isn't dead! Keep up the good work.
selfstarter chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
So much happiness that you updated. I thought she'd be left at that table forever. Fantastic chapter.
zanzi1 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Squee! So glad to see this updated and even gladder that you're not dead! Really looking forward to the infamous storeroom scene-thanks so much for the new chapter!
dreamingkilleroftheworld chapter 11 . 1/25/2012
Holy crap. I'm just speechless, it's such a wonderful story, I couldn't help myself laughing all the time. I'm hungry for more and I hope you'll update soon. And PLEASE don't let them break up!
moxious chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
What a wonderful story, and unfortunate it hasn't been updated in so long. I certainly enjoyed it this far and I hope you fill find the time and inspiration to continue soon! :)
Silver1226 chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
I was terrified for a minute that this story had a completed tag, because I have spent the last few days looking for completed Hermione/Severus smut. I have calmed now that I realize that I read this story not because it was tagged as complete, but because you had written other things I had enjoyed and so I started this story on a whim. I am supposed to be sleeping, but as I was closing my browser down for the night the first line of this story caught my attention, and I had to read more. I am quite glad I did,, though I will probably regret my sleep deprived state tomorrow. The story is quite fantastic, and I look forward to future updates, no matter he long they may take _
765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »