Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
Avis chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
That was unbelievably hot. Pleasepleaseplease update soon. I'm glad to see that this story isn't dead! Keep up the good work.
selfstarter chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
So much happiness that you updated. I thought she'd be left at that table forever. Fantastic chapter.
zanzi1 chapter 12 . 2/8/2012
Squee! So glad to see this updated and even gladder that you're not dead! Really looking forward to the infamous storeroom scene-thanks so much for the new chapter!
dreamingkilleroftheworld chapter 11 . 1/25/2012
Holy crap. I'm just speechless, it's such a wonderful story, I couldn't help myself laughing all the time. I'm hungry for more and I hope you'll update soon. And PLEASE don't let them break up!
moxious chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
What a wonderful story, and unfortunate it hasn't been updated in so long. I certainly enjoyed it this far and I hope you fill find the time and inspiration to continue soon! :)
Silver1226 chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
I was terrified for a minute that this story had a completed tag, because I have spent the last few days looking for completed Hermione/Severus smut. I have calmed now that I realize that I read this story not because it was tagged as complete, but because you had written other things I had enjoyed and so I started this story on a whim. I am supposed to be sleeping, but as I was closing my browser down for the night the first line of this story caught my attention, and I had to read more. I am quite glad I did,, though I will probably regret my sleep deprived state tomorrow. The story is quite fantastic, and I look forward to future updates, no matter he long they may take _
prettychocolate chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Such a fun story! I've stayed awake far too late reading it. I'd love to know what happens next and your lemons are delicious!
Jessi chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
It's incredibly cruel to leave us hanging like that :(

Please, pretty pretty please update!

I can't stand not knowing what happens next!
Janelle Malfoy chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
Hello there! I absolutely love this story! Please do update it soon, ja? :D

~Janelle
LDaemon chapter 11 . 12/23/2011
Awww! Damn Prophet! I like this story; smutty and fluffy and all-around goodness :D

Keep it up and Happy Holidays !
Readerville chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I laughed so hard that I think I may have just lodged something up my nose. A good flobberworm is so hard to find...

Yay - there's more!
SpeakingOfCaesar chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
This can't be the end! It just can't!
x-greeneyesy-x chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
I can't believe he's left her there :(
The Girl with the Fox Tattoo chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
I was going back through stories that I have marked and I reread this one, I love this story! Could you please update it or finish it somehow? It's too good to leave! :(
Goldilocks 92 chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
Ah more! though I've just noticed you haven't touched it in over a year... I hope you haven't given it up, it's so good!
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »