Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
Cause-and-Author chapter 8 . 4/9
Excellent. I love the Hermione / Lavender conversation! I have personally witnessed this kind of interaction between my wife and some of her frenemies.
Cause-and-Author chapter 7 . 4/9
"With my ... my Snape" ha! I love that your Snape is so emotionally stunted - it seems to make sense.
Cause-and-Author chapter 6 . 4/9
It's one of those things that makes HG/SS so plausible - they're both such intellectuals! This is a perfect example!
Cause-and-Author chapter 5 . 4/9
Ron bashing never gets old! Snape in the bookstore reminds me of my partner and I - we can turn a quick trip to the bookstore I to a weekend excursion. Super adorable!
Cause-and-Author chapter 4 . 4/9
I forgive your fluffy Snape entirely, because he's just too damn cute, and they're cute together. I'm hooked!
Cause-and-Author chapter 3 . 4/9
Perfect seduction! Oh, well done!
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/9
I like your Hermione! She's decidedly my kind of witch! Well played with Snape and his expressions!
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/9
Absolutely adorable. Great work with the dialogue and dancing. Laughed myself sick at trelawney.
McKenzie Vallir chapter 12 . 2/21
The fact that this hasn't been updated in years makes me so unbearably sad!
kitty2lion chapter 8 . 1/23
lovely
kitty2lion chapter 4 . 1/23
:-D
kitty2lion chapter 2 . 1/23
loool
EwigeStudentin chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
I'm so hopelessly in love with this story! It's so funny and so hot! And you're just cruel - announcing that you are on a writing binge and then disappearing on Severus and Hermione, leaving them basically with their pants down for years, woman! lol

Ah well. It's been great as long as it lasted!
Gemini Sister chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Oh oh wonderful fantasy sex scene and more please !
Gemini Sister chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Wondered when that photo would appear to cause a problem and Minerva did not help matters either.
760 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »