Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
adara1103 chapter 12 . 4/27
Oh my god! I love this story. I have laughed out loud so much while reading this. The mirror scenes are golden. I hope you haven't abandoned this. That would really be horrible.i will be following and hope that you update.
Rosajean chapter 12 . 4/26
I really wish you'd consider picking this back up. I'd really like to see how it goes!
Cause-and-Author chapter 12 . 4/9
You're a cruel, callous tease. I appreciate the consistency you've displayed in this, and I am literally twitching with anticipation for the coming chapters. Well done!
Cause-and-Author chapter 11 . 4/9
Their sex is fun, playful, and hilarious. I was wondering when the photo would make it's mark, and you've done this well.
Cause-and-Author chapter 10 . 4/9
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS. Sexually aggressive Hermione paired with Edwardian Repressed Snape is comedy gold, and I am completely in love with the setup of having to convince him.
Cause-and-Author chapter 9 . 4/9
"You're going to get so lucky for this!" This line completely derailed me for two solid minutes while I laughed myself silly. Also, I appreciate the Luna connection - that was adorable.
Cause-and-Author chapter 8 . 4/9
Excellent. I love the Hermione / Lavender conversation! I have personally witnessed this kind of interaction between my wife and some of her frenemies.
Cause-and-Author chapter 7 . 4/9
"With my ... my Snape" ha! I love that your Snape is so emotionally stunted - it seems to make sense.
Cause-and-Author chapter 6 . 4/9
It's one of those things that makes HG/SS so plausible - they're both such intellectuals! This is a perfect example!
Cause-and-Author chapter 5 . 4/9
Ron bashing never gets old! Snape in the bookstore reminds me of my partner and I - we can turn a quick trip to the bookstore I to a weekend excursion. Super adorable!
Cause-and-Author chapter 4 . 4/9
I forgive your fluffy Snape entirely, because he's just too damn cute, and they're cute together. I'm hooked!
Cause-and-Author chapter 3 . 4/9
Perfect seduction! Oh, well done!
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/9
I like your Hermione! She's decidedly my kind of witch! Well played with Snape and his expressions!
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/9
Absolutely adorable. Great work with the dialogue and dancing. Laughed myself sick at trelawney.
McKenzie Vallir chapter 12 . 2/21
The fact that this hasn't been updated in years makes me so unbearably sad!
766 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »