Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
Story Please chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
Just the mental image of Severus surrounded by "how to be a boyfriend" books makes me want to go "dawwwwwwwwww."
Story Please chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
Umbridge in nipple tassels made me snort so loudly that it made the cat fall off the couch. LOL.
Story Please chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
Well, you know what they say- the worse pain leads to the most transcendent of pleasures.
Story Please chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
MUAHAHAHA, I love the idea of Hermione making him choke on her scandalous thoughts. HEH.
corvusdraconis chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Ah, I seem to recall reading this once before, and perhaps I did... or maybe I dreamed it. Either way, it is still quite lovely, and I find the humour just right. It's the smaller details, like her being "at least seventy-five percent certain had been spiked by the Montrose boy" and the side commentary "Forget the greasy hair, the crooked teeth, and beaky nose. The man was sex on two feet" that makes the day for me. Thanks for that.
Story Please chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Oh look at me, giggling behind my hand and turning scarlet as I read about Mr. Sex on Two Feet himself. XD
LJKBananagirl chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
Loved this but left hanging waiting for chapter 13?
happy chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
I LOVE your Hermione - how she doesn't take herself so seriously. Love the head covering/convent piece.
happy chapter 6 . 10/2/2015
"You accidentally go to ONE orgy and..." brought me the greatest LOL in a month - thank you!
happy chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
Love it! :)
happy chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
Like! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Its a pity you didnt finish this story:(
lena1987 chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Oh dear, I do hope more will come! You write first person really bloody well, by the way. Not many can do it so it doesn't sound like a diary, but you've got it down pat. Makes for a very fun read!
Heartlit chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Hot story while it lasted. Thanks
jane1020 chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
Shame on you! Can't believe you left me hanging! Truly a tease you naughty thing! I really was enjoying the story and loved some of your others..no hard feelings..,maybe you'll get a good chuckle if you by chance peek back to the stories you wrote of so long ago! Wish you health and happiness! Thanks!
787 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »