Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
Tandy chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Loving it.
makaem chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
So is he going to be slow and patient this entire story? Or will you let everything build up and then let them have their lemony moment? Excellent chapter.
demeterschild chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
Wow! I'm loving this so far. I noticed two errors in the four chapters I've read so far, but they were incredibly minor and I'm a nitpicker.

Your images are great and you've done an excellent job at keeping them in character while allowing us to see a different side of them. It's also very funny! I was truly disgusted at the image of Umbridge in tassels. Dear Merlin. Can't wait to read more! Update much and often!
xineweber chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
"... a pile of socially-unacceptable goo." LOL :D This is my favorite chapter so far. It's so light and fluffy but quivering with anticipation and interspersed with humor. Always a joy to read your stories :) Thank you!
notwritten chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
I think this is a interesting chapter, and I like it. Keep smiling. :-)
Hebe GB chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Dolores Umbridge in nipple tassles - LOL - classic!
loveismagic chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
how sweet. i really like this chapter.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
I love it! I love this Severus! Can't wait for more! (There is more, right?) *Big pleading blue eyes* Also excited for more of the Draco story. Glad you've updated, I've missed these!
debjunk chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Ahh, deliciously, delightful fluff. I loved Minerva's shock. Heh, heh.

I just love these two together. Severus wasn't afraid to tell her how he felt, and that's good. Her forwardness helped him to be truthful.

And I loved that they can still insult and tease each other. It makes the whole thing seem more real.
tambrathegreat chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Umbridge in nipple tassels? I need to go wash my brain to get that particularly nasty image out of it. That was a great line by the way, just wrong and disturbing on so many levels.

I like your tentative Severus. It's kind of how I picture him with a woman.

Lovely chapter. I enjoyed McGonagall's reaction to the hand holding, and Hermione's attempt to seduce being turned on her.
ScatteredVisionShatteredDreams chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
LOVE IT! Please tell me there is more?

SVSD
ForbiddenSnowflake16 chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
I love it. You've such a lovely way with words!

The fact that Hermione always gives away what she thinks is amusing.

& I like it when Severus is teasing her.

So I really enjoy reading this! :D
rinny08 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
heehee.

definitely a love it situation.

i'm always up for fluff.

looking forward to the next chapter.

rinny08
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Lenora chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
This is so sweet and I can't wait for the next chapter!
787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »