Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
makaem chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
Wonderful, just wonderful.
Hebe GB chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Chuckled, smirked and then cursed you for finishing there...

Still brilliant
notwritten chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Thank you for sharing this interesting, and readable chapter today. Keep smiling. :-)
MistEternal chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
I love it when Severus so convineintly brings his penis along. ::hums happily::

But seriously, all three chapters have been hilarious. Not to mention hot. I have to keep a fan handy with all the sexual tension.
loveismagic chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
i really like it! its getting really exciting. i cant wait to read more.
eac-dudette chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
o that was perfect! i loved it!
TranslucentKisses chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
-faints- I wish it was me he was geting intemate with -cries- My Severus!

lolz btw keep it up!
debjunk chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Oh, Hermione's reactions throughout this were priceless. Her thoughts were so hilarious. I was totally rolling when she mused that he had brought his member along with him. As if he had a choice! Lol.

Wonderful, very anticipated ending.
ReaderinthePNW chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Love it love it love it a lot! Really, I am definitely enjoying this fic (love the Sybil interlude)!
J chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Squee! Love it! Update soon, please!
xineweber chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Absolutely adored reading this. So many LOL moments and I even got more hysterical when I came to this part - “Miss Granger, I must insist you put those away. You look like you’re planning on biting me.” :D

And the ending to this chapter, after that hot makeout, when Severus was asking to get to know Hermione better - that was just so sweet.
yne-chan chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
of course I loved it!

louwhoish chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
I love, love, love it!

Fun coupling in which Severus still seems to be delightfully in character!
my-favorite-name chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
WHAT A SPICY CHAPTER! Finally fantasys materialize into reality. I would love to have someone like severus suck on my finger like that hell i might just touch the damn flower on purpose lol. But serisly Good chapter You a good writer and i see you improve with each chapter.

That woman haw dare she threaten them! But if she does become a more problematic character (not tring to write your story) then it'll be intresting to see how that plays out.
tambrathegreat chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Oh, very good. I like the gradual buildup and Hermione's inner and sometimes demented voice. That was so funny. Especially when she remembers that he can Legilimise her, AFTER she's thought the lascivious thoughts.

Poor Hermione and lucky Snape. What's with Trelawney other than the obvious? I hope she's not going to be proven correct.
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »