Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
xineweber chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Absolutely adored reading this. So many LOL moments and I even got more hysterical when I came to this part - “Miss Granger, I must insist you put those away. You look like you’re planning on biting me.” :D

And the ending to this chapter, after that hot makeout, when Severus was asking to get to know Hermione better - that was just so sweet.
yne-chan chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
of course I loved it!

\o/
louwhoish chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
I love, love, love it!

Fun coupling in which Severus still seems to be delightfully in character!
my-favorite-name chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
WHAT A SPICY CHAPTER! Finally fantasys materialize into reality. I would love to have someone like severus suck on my finger like that hell i might just touch the damn flower on purpose lol. But serisly Good chapter You a good writer and i see you improve with each chapter.

That woman haw dare she threaten them! But if she does become a more problematic character (not tring to write your story) then it'll be intresting to see how that plays out.
tambrathegreat chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Oh, very good. I like the gradual buildup and Hermione's inner and sometimes demented voice. That was so funny. Especially when she remembers that he can Legilimise her, AFTER she's thought the lascivious thoughts.

Poor Hermione and lucky Snape. What's with Trelawney other than the obvious? I hope she's not going to be proven correct.
Imhilien chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
A good chapter, and I look forward to more...
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Snicker. Another great chapter, and Snape is dead on-an evil quest, a Dark Lord to be defeated, sure. But finishing homework on time, cleaning potions storerooms-not to be seen.

I do think Snape is having lots of fun now that he's no longer the youngest member of the faculty, mind you...
londonlupin chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
ah that was hot - i wouldnt mind being burned if sev would save me. its also always fun to watch sybil get jealous over him
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Giggles. Both of them appear to be using Klingon mating rites (ducking and poetry optional). Cute chapter!
LydiaLovegood chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
oh I'd like Snape to suck on my finger! So hot! What a lovely way to get them together.. he he he. ;p Lovely horny Hermione and stoic stuffy Snape getting jiggy with it in the Forbidden Forest. lol. Too funny!
Southernswimmer chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Love it! Keep it going!
diamond-helen chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Great chapter, i like the sort of half serious flirtiness to it!
CancerChic chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Love the story can't wait to read more,
MollysSister chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Hermione and Snape the unholy alliance of Hogwarts! Such fun! I laughed and laughed that Severus just happened to bring his penis with him when they ventured into the forest. Ha!
kleipoppetje chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Loved it, aah can't believe you stopped! loved the ending.

Hope to read some more soon.

X Denise