Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
zippersbefun chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
WONDERFUL! Keep writing and update soon!
Lisem chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Sentences like: "He scared the bejesus out of me with his sexy dourness and greasy charm. " make this story absolutely delightful.
makaem chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
I didn't think it was possible for anything to be better than DA- but this may be. Just wonderful.
Aurette chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
You again. We really must stop meeting like this. Why is it every time I peek at WIP's (which I have solemnly foresworn) and one actually catches my eye and makes me start to jitter for an update it is yours? Hmph. You know the drill. I am going to go start a load of laundry, I expect an update when I get back!
TranslucentKisses chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Ah why does she have to be so stubbon! -huggles snape- poor guy...-gives death glare at hermione-

well anyway Keep going!1 i really LOVE this!
TranslucentKisses chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
OMGee! This story is so cute! I can't wait to read more of it!
Hypnobarb chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Drunk at the head table. Snape had to know it. She'll be mortified in the morning.

I'm mortified on her behalf.
Hypnobarb chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
For a quickie, this is a good one.

(I can't believe I wrote that into a review)

*gigglesnort*
Kirafyre chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
LMAO! The ending of this chapter almost had me choking on my dinner like Snape!

You write beautiful snark, m'dear!
my-favorite-name chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
I really do like this story and i'm really starting to get into it. I'd like to maybe see longer chapter perhaps. I look forward to the next chapter especilly since i'm a big snape-hermione fan yay!

Keep up the good work

my-favorite-name
dnkmmw chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
I just happened upon your story and I love the start. Can't wait to read more. Great humor and well written.
somethingfurry chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Whoops! Havent really been visiting Harry Potter fics before, but hey, Ill be back! This one is yummie...Make it hot, sweaty and thoroughly described - please! Thanks!
Atreyu Abraxas Black chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Poor Snape...
Imhilien chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Very good and funny so far... looking forward to more. :)
notwritten chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Did Snape read her mind or something.

This chapter is interesting and cool. Keep smiling. :-)
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »