Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
CancerChic chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Love the story can't wait to read more,
MollysSister chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Hermione and Snape the unholy alliance of Hogwarts! Such fun! I laughed and laughed that Severus just happened to bring his penis with him when they ventured into the forest. Ha!
kleipoppetje chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Loved it, aah can't believe you stopped! loved the ending.

Hope to read some more soon.

X Denise
teddy240b chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
love it
PsycheMaia chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
I love love love this story. Hermione's inner monologue is absolutely hilarious and had me laughing out loud several times. I can't wait to read more!
J chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Love it - post more.
MollysSister chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
"I wanted to come"

Its a damn shame Snape didnt pick up on that pun.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Dancing Severus Snape is a shark with a tender under belly. More description of the green dress please. Did it look like this only in green?

redcarpet/retro/?pngallery byyear&g0&i 70
zippersbefun chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
WONDERFUL! Keep writing and update soon!
Lisem chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Sentences like: "He scared the bejesus out of me with his sexy dourness and greasy charm. " make this story absolutely delightful.
makaem chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
I didn't think it was possible for anything to be better than DA- but this may be. Just wonderful.
Aurette chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
You again. We really must stop meeting like this. Why is it every time I peek at WIP's (which I have solemnly foresworn) and one actually catches my eye and makes me start to jitter for an update it is yours? Hmph. You know the drill. I am going to go start a load of laundry, I expect an update when I get back!
TranslucentKisses chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
Ah why does she have to be so stubbon! -huggles snape- poor guy...-gives death glare at hermione-

well anyway Keep going!1 i really LOVE this!
TranslucentKisses chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
OMGee! This story is so cute! I can't wait to read more of it!
Hypnobarb chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
Drunk at the head table. Snape had to know it. She'll be mortified in the morning.

I'm mortified on her behalf.
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »