Reviews for The Potions Master's Storeroom
Imhilien chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
A good chapter, and I look forward to more...
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
Snicker. Another great chapter, and Snape is dead on-an evil quest, a Dark Lord to be defeated, sure. But finishing homework on time, cleaning potions storerooms-not to be seen.

I do think Snape is having lots of fun now that he's no longer the youngest member of the faculty, mind you...
londonlupin chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
ah that was hot - i wouldnt mind being burned if sev would save me. its also always fun to watch sybil get jealous over him
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Giggles. Both of them appear to be using Klingon mating rites (ducking and poetry optional). Cute chapter!
LydiaLovegood chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
oh I'd like Snape to suck on my finger! So hot! What a lovely way to get them together.. he he he. ;p Lovely horny Hermione and stoic stuffy Snape getting jiggy with it in the Forbidden Forest. lol. Too funny!
Southernswimmer chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Love it! Keep it going!
diamond-helen chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Great chapter, i like the sort of half serious flirtiness to it!
CancerChic chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Love the story can't wait to read more,
MollysSister chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Hermione and Snape the unholy alliance of Hogwarts! Such fun! I laughed and laughed that Severus just happened to bring his penis with him when they ventured into the forest. Ha!
kleipoppetje chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Loved it, aah can't believe you stopped! loved the ending.

Hope to read some more soon.

X Denise
teddy240b chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
love it
PsycheMaia chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
I love love love this story. Hermione's inner monologue is absolutely hilarious and had me laughing out loud several times. I can't wait to read more!
J chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Love it - post more.
MollysSister chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
"I wanted to come"

Its a damn shame Snape didnt pick up on that pun.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Dancing Severus Snape is a shark with a tender under belly. More description of the green dress please. Did it look like this only in green?

redcarpet/retro/?pngallery byyear&g0&i 70