Reviews for Teenie Weenie Sequel
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
both of these stories made me rofl thanks for the good laugh
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I've just reread the original story right before this beautiful little sequel and find myself wishing for a longer sequel... Think you could do another one. I loved Dean-mouse and Sam taking care of his teeny, little big brother.

Maybe something (during)/after a "hunt" turns Dean back into a mouse and it's not that easy (or quick) to get him turned back into human again...? That'll be AWESOME. I'm sure you could do it and I would be soooooo happy if you could at least consider something like this.

Best wishes and take care!

D.
debzzz chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw...My brain is not functioning right. You should've put a warning for a dangerous amount of smarmy Dean! Dude. That was the best sequel in all history of sequels! Dean was so...aw! God! I can't stop aw'ing! Amazingly cute story! It shall keep me warm inside for days to come!
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
LOL that was great!
IsaacSapphire chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love Dean wanting to blow up the convenience story for overcharging. And Sam hesitating and then using his weakness... Yeah, that was awesome.
x0lovelyyyx0 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
haha! this series is awesome! I loved Dean the mouse ) teehee.

La la la, not listening ;]
bhoney chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Very, very cute! :) Love Sam only using the power for good. LOL
KitsuneHi13 chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Haha! That was excellent! It still works! _ And Sam would totally keep using it util it did! _
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
haha... yeah Sam is so abusing his power! It would be hilarious to see.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
*Raises hand wildly* Oh! Oh! Me next! Me next! May I PLEASE pet Dean next? I promise I'll give him back (mostly) unmarked...

Funny update - yay you! :)
anon chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
LOL!
anon chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I'm Just too lazy to even put up my name, but once again-ADORABLE! If I ever get to meet *J*, I'll have to try that trick on him! :P
Paper Roses And Candy Kisses chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
AWESOME!

thats all i have to say on the subject! LOL

K

xox
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Aw...! I LOVE it!

"Yeah, maybe this power should only be used for good."

*laughs* Love that line.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
That was so cute. Instant mellow Dean, just add water. LOL.