Reviews for Grace
fanka77 chapter 40 . 10/25/2014
Great story. Really good!
Schatze8210 chapter 40 . 4/14/2012
Great story. I enjoyed it very much.
Chellie18 chapter 40 . 1/23/2011
At first I didn't understood the story.

But now, well done!

I enjoyed it!

Loved it!
Profilerchic chapter 40 . 1/8/2010
T-T

we really kno how to make ppl cry, dont we?

sg1 will always be this good. thank you. :)
PurpleDinosaur chapter 40 . 1/6/2010
omfg. that is sad!

wish you could write about jack and sam being together.

and is sam pregnant?
PurpleDinosaur chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
im gonna lover this.
steadfast chapter 40 . 12/23/2009
I have only just read this story. (I never read in-progress stories.) I liked the two story lines and I enjoyed the way the two realities crept closer and closer and then practically raced to collide with one another. I think it just missed the mark in that the language was so British. (I admit that sometimes I had no idea what you were saying...blackcurrent squash?) Sam and Jack were saying things that, well, Sam and Jack just don't say. Nothing against the Queen's English. It is how I expect Torchwood characters to speak, but not how Sam and Jack,two Americans, speak. I hope you will consider more authentic voices for them in your next story. Thanks for a good read.
ScruffyLovin chapter 40 . 12/21/2009
Aw, that's so sad. :( *sniffs* Really would like to read the epilogue, though. Looking forward to it.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 40 . 12/21/2009
Great chapter, please up date soon
3 fries short of a happy meal chapter 39 . 12/21/2009
i love the story! But i have a question:why do you call her Samantha sometimes and Sam the other time, in this chapter? please update soon!
Nynaeve506 chapter 39 . 12/20/2009
I have this fic on my alert and I'm waiting for it to be done so I can read it! LOL - I tried to read it as you updated but I kept getting myself confused :D I was going to PM you back about an idea you had to tell you I'd love to give you my opinion (it's my favorite thing to give people LOL) - you have your PM disabled though :S So I thought I would add my review as a way to also poke you to FINISH so I CAN READ IT :D Cuz I was enjoying it...
Kent Rigel chapter 39 . 12/20/2009
Glad to see a new chapter, good writing, glad to see things finally coming together, although this pressumably means that the ending is somewhere in sight now, right?

Particularly glad you kept from leaping ahead to quickly and managed to keep Sam and Jack's long awaited moment from jumping straight to the bedroom as some authors are apt to do. Looking forwards to a the next 'odd' chapter so see some team interaction and with Janet, Cassie, Grace plus some more SJ hopefully.
ALIMOO1971 chapter 39 . 12/20/2009
Great chapter, please up date soon
ScruffyLovin chapter 39 . 12/20/2009
Aw, yay! :D That was tense there for a little while. I was worried. XD But now there is yay. :D hehe.
sg1star chapter 38 . 12/2/2009
had to go back and read some chapthers to understand the story..rl got me confused on story..but now uptodate it is an amazing story, and each time I reread it, it shows me something else I had not noticed..you can slowly see the threads coming closer together as the odd and even are becoming more closer interlinked.