Reviews for The Birds and the Bisons
Angel chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
*Giggle snort*

Poor Aang... someone should tell him that making Air-Babies is fun for guys. XD
ilyenamylove chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
"When a man," he emphasized, "loves a woman, and they're not creating an international incident by being together, they share a very private experience, and from that experience, the woman becomes pregnant with the man's…air-baby." This right here is perfect.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Ha! Oh, the Air-babies! ;)
matchynishi chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Zuko looked stricken. "Plants."

I laughed so much at that, oh god. This was hilarious!
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This was really funny
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh man, I can totally see this happening.
Orrunan chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
This is great! Humor is a very difficult genre to write; intentional fun often tends to be no fun. This is a true pearl, however. Maybe the funniest fic I have ever read. Ritual sacrifice involved? Sokka so would have said that!
niina chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
haha, i'd LOVE to see how Toph would tell it! maybe you could write it?
CopperPrincess chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This is so CUTE! I love it! Air-babies...that's brilliant! And Zuko...I love when Zuko gets embarrassed. I love your story!
Zamael chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
It did occur to me how Aang didn't already know this stuff by the age of twelve, especially after that first-hand meeting with a pregnant woman at the Serpent's Pass... But I can't let logic get in the way of such a funny story. Great job.
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Hehehehehehe- okay, I'm ready to actually -snort- say something now -giggle- ...give me a minute... air-babies...-Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha gahaha ha ha ha- can't breath... help me... -falls off chair-

Okay! I'm back in action! This was utterly awesome ("How does it get out?") I love Sokka in this. And Zuko taking the lead (against his will). And Katara at the end. ...Basically the whole thing.
ell25 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
LOLOL yep...air babies. Haha heaps good! Loved it
GHSNEKO chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
holy... ok that was weird... loved it though
HeyItsMJ chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Because laughing used up most of my air supply, I just passed out.

I hope you're happy.